𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

ANISSA LOOKED IN THE MIRROR WITH A SMILE "You like?"

"Yeah" Sienna had bought her a dress for midsummers earlier in the week, Anissa wasn't the biggest fan of it and then turned it into a pantsuit for her.

Would Kiara like it?. "Speaking of the devil" she picks up her phone, putting it on loud speaker. Sienna leave the room with a smirk...

A lot of people knew and liked Sienna which wasn't surprising at all because how the hell could you not.

They walk through the building and Anissa looks around at all the decor and sees her aunts signature on the bottom "You did this?"

"Yeah it's one of my many talents Ani" She says with a smile

"You're the coolest person I know hands down"

"I thought your girlfriend was"

"Who- How did you know" but she just taps the side of her nose.

The pair walk outside to the party. Sienna with a glass of wine and Anissa sporting a glass of 'apple cider'.

They soon bump into Mr. & Mrs. Carrera "Anissa you look beautiful" Mrs Carrera says twirling the girl around "This is such a gorgeous pantsuit"

"Thank you so much" Anissa says looking around for her girlfriend "Have you seen-"

"Kiara?" She nods "She's with Pope down there"

Anissa makes her way down to them. She catches Pope's eye but tells him not to say anything so she can scare Kiara.

She sneaks behind the other girl then hitting her on shoulder. Kiara jumps slightly holding a hand over her chest but then wraps her girlfriend in a warm hug "Hey"

"Hi"

"Get a room" Pope mumbles with a small smile

"Shut up you're just jealous"

•••

So far the Party was going decently, aka Anissa was bored as fuck. Didn't rich people usually have drama like she knew the music would be shit but she came here expecting some sort of beef.

She looks over to Kiara who was staring into nothing. Probably Day-Dreaming "Penny for your thoughts"

"I hate this whole thing. It's like they don't give a fuck about the Pogue side of the island who currently have no electricity or water" She huffs and Anissa agreed. John B's house was extremely cold at night since the storm. Kiara had to tell her that it wasn't always like that, that the house was usually warm at night.

"They don't and we can't make them" Anissa simply says which makes way for a frown to be placed on Kiara's face.

"I know I-" Kiara is cut off by a crash