𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

KIARA PARKS HER CAR IN FRONT OF ANISSA'S HOUSE and the two sit there in silence for a while "So today was fun" Anissa mumbles "I nearly got shot, that's new"

"I'm sorry about that" Kiara mumbles

"You have nothing to be sorry about" there was another short silence where both girls were trying to say something "I'm gonna go now"

"Yeah uh bye" Kiara says giving Anissa an awkward side hug and waving at her as she makes her way inside.

Anissa shuts the front door and when shes positive that Kiara had driven away she slides down it. "It wasn't just you was it" she looks up at her Aunt and shakes her head "Well we've all been there"

"The drive back was super awkward though" Anissa mumbles

"You'll get over it"

"We're not like that I just don't want her coming" Kiara sighs looking at the boys

"Well I think its better when we have numbers and she can help"

"I'm not bringing her to John B's dads fucking office where those guys are probably trying to KILL US and get whatever it is that your dad was- is hiding" Kiara leans back into the chair "This is our business not hers and a few days ago she could've died"

"We could've died too are you forgetting that or- oh my God Kiara-" JJ bends over with a wheeze after Kiara hits him.

"I'll call her"

Pope whistles "Strength in fucking numbers bro, strength in numbers"

"Yes Kiara call your girlfri-" and Kiara goes to hit him but he moves away fast, smirking
at her.

The leaves crunch underneath their feet as Anissa and Kiara make their way into John B's dads office. "What exactly are we looking for"

"Clues" and Anissa hums in response following her into the room where the boys were all huddled around a board. On the top it said 'Routledge Family Tree'.

Pope was attempting to figure something out on a piece of paper when Anissa hears a car pull up "Hey John B" he looks up at her and hums "Are you expecting any visitors?"

John B quickly pushes past her to look out of the window and notices the same guys who shot at them and the same ones who messed up Ms Lana's house pulling up next to the minivan  "Guys somebody's here"

But they didn't listen "Guys people are here!"

The rest walk towards window seeing the two men step out of a sleek black vehicle making their way towards the house "JJ the gun?"

"Gun? I-I-"

"So the one time we need the gun you don't have it" Kiara says and begins to hyperventilate. "How can you not have the gun"