Part One

You are one of the last of your species. Werewolfs. Your species were almost extinct because of a war that broke out between the humans and werewolfs years back. You were 5 at the time so you can't remember much. Although, the memories that you did remember was enough to traumatize you.

~Flashback~
You were in your house. Fire was spreading faster then ever. You were crying, feeling so scared. You were trapped with your parents in your bedroom. You were hugging their legs trembling as the humans was banging on the door.

Your parents looked at you with eyes soften. They knew they had to do something. They looked at each other and looked at the only other way out. The window. The banging was getting louder and your dad carried you, running towards the window.

Your dad open the window and looked at you straight in the eyes. "Y/N" he said. "Go, go far away from here. As far as you can go" he stated. You looked at him crying and he also had tears in his eyes. Your mom went to you guys and hugged you both. You guys were sobbing.

"Y/N, sweetheart, go okay?"
"B-but mom, i d-dont want t-to g-g-go, I cant go without you" you cried.
"Y/N, listen to me okay? just go, we will be alright, i promise you" she said as her hands went behind her neck and took of the necklace. She then put the necklace around your neck. "Y/N, this necklace will keep you safe. Okay? now go" she smiled weakly.

You hesitated but your dad helped you get out the window. You ran far away from your house. But you still manage to hear the humans broke your bedroom door and you heard screams. You were crying but you kept running. The pack was at war. Screams filled the air and dead bodies was lying on the ground.

~Flashback end~

You were sitting on a bench outside the school library. You were holding the necklace in hand as a tear drop down your cheeks. It was already 12 years since the war. Now, the world was only filled with humans, vampire, witches, super-powered people and a few mystical creature. People think that all the werewolf was now extinct completely. The truth is, you were the only one left but no one knew except your mom. Well, adoptive mom.

That night you ran away, you ran out of energy and ended up fainting in the forest. A lady found you while she was picking flowers for her house. She took you in and cared for you. She was just human nothing much. She knew everything what happen. She cared for you and kept your secret.

You ended up studying about your wolf and how to train it yourself at a young age. You knew your mom couldnt train you because she was human.

You might think 'Dont you have to at least change into your wolf form every full moon?'

Well yeah, turns out the necklace your mother gave you actually had wolfsbane. At least, it lower the risk of you getting caught as werewolf. You dont know what will happen if you told people you were a werewolf but you werent taking the chance for one second.

You wanted to grow a wolf pack even if they were half-breeds. You wanted the werewolf species back but you know that it will take decades or maybe centuries to make the packs back. You decided to just settle in.

You didnt gave up though. You just let go of your half-hearted dream on making the pack.

Now, you are in highschool. You were one of the top students. You didnt actually cared being top student or not.

You were just a chill girl. You dont really talk to people. You weren't a nerd or a shy kid or anything. It's just that you prefer being alone. Your social skills are good. People like to hang out with you. You just dont really have much friends.

You went to a school with dorms so you rarely see your mom. You got up and walked to class. People greeted you on the way and you kindly greeted back. You are just 17 years old which means you cant find your mate yet(turning 18 soon). You doubt it will be a werewolf cause you are the last one. You expected it to be human anyway. Maybe a vampire is cool though.

Anyway, you walked into class and you went straight to your seat. Namjoon, who is the class monitor, which is also your only friend came over to you and handed you a paper. He has superpowers which were telekinesis (Which mean he can control stuff without even physically touch it). "Can you please go to the staff room and give this to Mr. Lee?" He asked.

"Why dont you do it yourself?" "Well yesterday, while Mr. Lee gave me this paper, he said that he wanted to see you tomorrow, which is today so i guess its killing two birds with one stone" he said smiling at you. You sighed and said a fine.

You were now outside the staff room. You knocked the door and went in. You went to Mr.Lee but he wasn't alone. You gave the paper and said "Mr. Lee? you called me?" he looked at you and smiled. "Well first, here you go" he gave you a letter. You looked at the sender's name. You smiled softly. It was from your mom. You looked at Mr.Lee,"Thank you Mr.Lee" he nodded.

"Oh yeah, let me introduce to you. Your newest classmates, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Min Yoongi"

You smiled and greeted them. You werent gonna lie. They looked handsome but one caught your eye. The pale boy. If you werent mistaken, his name was Min Yoongi.

"Y/N, can you please show them our classroom?" you nodded. You asked them to follow you.

You are now outside the classroom with this 3 boys. You tried to make a conversation on the way but they werent that responsive. You asked them to wait outside and you went in. You called Namjoon over and told him everything. He peaked outside and saw the 3 boys. He nodded and continue what he need to do. You asked the boys to come in and the class went quite. Namjoon asked them to introduce themselves.

"Hi, I'm Park Jimin, you can call me Jimin" the first boy said smiling shyly. He had pink hair. It made him looked innocent.

"Hey everyone, I'm Kim Taehyung also known as V and what else start with V? a Vampire. I'm a vampire" He gave a grin. The vampire girls in the class gave a little giggle.

You kinda gave a little scoff. 'they werent this talkative when i talked to them earlier' you thought. Now, you are focusing the last one. You dont know why but something about him just made you attracted.

"Hi, my name's Min Yoongi" He said not interested. Namjoon just looked at the two boys that is Jimin and Yoongi. He then asked "So, Jimin, Yoongi, what are you suppose to be? or are you guys just human?"

Jimin looked a little frustrated and not making eye contact with anyone. As if he is hiding something. Yoongi with no care in answering said "Where do we sit?"

"You can tell them, its okay Yoongi" Mr.Lee suddenly appeared out of nowhere, scaring some of the students.

Jimin moved closer to Yoongi and looked at him hesitantly. Yoongi looked at him and nodded.

"We are werewolfs"