Part Nine

We are now in the nurse's office. Yoongi and Jimin had minor injuries, just a few cuts and bruise here and there. I had a whole bandage wrapped around my head. I also had a few bruised from falling and crashing into tables. Namjoon was also here. Ms.Han was treating him, getting the energy out of him. What Jimin said to Yoongi earlier was correct. Ms. Han told us that a vampire possessed him. We had no clue who though.

Everyone went back to class except for the injured students. Most of them are asleep. I didnt want to so I just stared blankly at the ceiling. Out of no where, i heard a voice, it was just one person. It seems he is talking to himself. I sat myself up and looked towards the voice. I saw Yoongi who was talking to himself. He was on the bed beside me, also staring blankly at his part of the ceiling. I stared at him for a bit, having this feeling in my stomach. I finally came back to reality because I was staring for too long. I laid back down when he said,

"Had fun staring at my handsome face?"

I scoffed at him and said, "You wish, I was staring because of how ugly can someone face be"

"Your eyes tell something else" I know he is smirking right now. Ugh.

"Shut the fuck up, go back talking to your wolf" I said facing the other side.

"Not bad, babygirl. You know about this wolf stuff huh" He said sitting down.

"Ew, dont call me that. So, what if I know about this wolf stuff? It's not much of a big deal" I also sat up looking at him.

"Listen babygirl, it has been a decade since the whole war shit happen. Nobody even take time to learn about werewolves anymore" He said kinda low. I looked at him in silence.

"Yeah, its been more than 10 years that happen... Why do people dont pay attention to werewolves anymore. I mean like, we could still learn about werewolves. They were apart of our world. Just not anymore.." I said looking down.

Yoongi looked at me hesitant before saying "I think it because back then, wolves were seen as a threat to human. I dont know what people see as a threat though. I mean we are harmless. I mean a little harmless"

I just nodded and said "Why did you come here? to the Northern town I mean. Like it is actually really far from the Southern town"

"We didnt directly come from the Southern town, when we were 10 we went to the Western town. We lived there for 4 years and moved to the Eastern town. Then by we were 17, we moved here. We were actually suppose to come with our dad but he is getting old. That is why he decided to live back in the Southern town" He explained them one by one.

"Okay.... but why? Why did you travel so much?" I said curiously.

"We want to explore about the wolf packs, so we know what our purpose in life was suppose to be if wolves were still around. Maybe find a few wolves but its probally impossible. Actually, for the pass few days of being here, Jimin and I cant find anything about the Northern Packs. As if the Northern Packs never existed. We only saw the waste of previous packs."

I actually bit my lips nervously because the reason they cant find anything is because I was the one who wiped out everything from each pack in this town. I needed all of the resource to know who to live. "Huh, weird" I said in cold sweat. Yoongi doesnt seemed to sense it. Obviously, he is not yet 18.

Yoongi and I continued to talk with each other for the rest of the day. He was actually a fun guy to talk to.

Fast Forward

I got up from my bed as well as other students. I looked around and saw Namjoon sitting at the edge of his bed. Even though I was slightly mad but he is still my friend. I slowly walked towards him. Now every eye was on me. Jimin held my arm and shook his head indicating I shouldnt talk to him. I shook my head while mouthing 'its okay, its okay' over and over to him.

I took a sit beside him but not too close. I still give a little distance. "Joon, you alright?" I said softly and hesitantly. He was still looking down in silent. "You dont have to say anything, I can give you space" I said smiling softly at him.

He sighed and said "How can I be okay? Even you keep your distance from me"

I was taken aback and came in front, close enough to him. I gave him a friendly hug and say its okay to comfort him. I saw Yoongi and Jimin looking at me saying that I shouldnt do that. I give an okay sign saying its okay. They just crossed their arms and waited for me to finish. Mina and Jun was also here since Namjoon also almost chocked them to death.

Namjoon slowly wrapped his hands around me. I suddenly feel something wet on my shoulder. "Namjoon..." I whispered and hugged him tighter. He kept whispering to me "I'm sorry" and I assured him it was alright.

Suddenly Seokjin bursted through the door and saw the scene. He walked to us slowly and looked at us both. He sat beside Namjoon. I slowly pulled away from the hug and looked at Namjoon, wiping his tears away. His puffy, red eyes made me so sad.

"I will get going now Joon, Seokjin oppa will take care of you" I hold his hands and gave it to the older boy. "Take care of him" I said to Seokjin He nodded his head reassuring me. I hugged Namjoon one last time and pat his head saying "Its alright"

I took my stuff and went to Yoongi and Jimin. "Lets go" I looked at Namjoon one last time before exiting the room.

We were walking back to our dorm when I break the silence and said "Why did you two wait for me? You could've just walked back without me. This is the first time we walked back to the dorm together"

"Well, I said to Alpha we should just go but he-" Jimin got cut of by Yoongi who was covering his mouth. Jimin looked unimpressed at Yoongi. "You were saying Jimin?" I said turning around because I was slightly in front of them. "Nothing! Oh look we are here!" Yoongi said trying to change the topic. Both Jimin and I just nodded and went inside.

We saw Taehyung sitting on the couch staring at nothing. "Hi Taehyung! We didnt see you earlier. Where were you?" I asked making my way to him. He didnt say anything and kept quite. "Taehyung?" I repeated, again, nothing. "Ya! Kim Taehyung!" Jimin shouted at him.

Taehyung broke his daze and looked at us surprised. "What!?" He said. "Y/N was asking where were you earlier?" Yoongi repeated my question earlier. "O-oh, I uh, we uh,,went to the b-bathroom. Yeah, totally went there" He stuttered a little. I looked at Yoongi and Jimin, not believing Taehyung.

"Okayy then, im gonna go." Taehyung hurriedly said and dashed to his room.

Huh, Weird...

--------------
Told you double post ;)

Also sorry for being inactive. I have been busy with school and i only have free time for 2-3 hours or less than that. I will try my best to make time (╥﹏╥)