Part Eight

Then I took a big leap..

Namjoon P.O.V

Sorry Y/N, I had too. It is orders.

"Was it actually necessary to lock her out?" Mina, one of the girls, said.

"The teacher said make sure Y/N doesn't hear about this. They said she is 'potential thief' of the magic ball. No matter what she said dont believe her" I said explaining in a low tone.

"So you are believing what people said? She is a thief?" Jimin argued. Obviously he had some sort of empathy for Y/N, one thing about him is that he is the kindest person in this school.

"No, its just that. I... uh.." I stuttered not knowing what to say.

"Obviously, from the teacher's pet. Only caring what the teacher will think about himself. Will the teacher doubt me? oh what would I do?" Yoongi said mocking me half of his sentence.

I growled at him. "Everyone is under my control. I am in charge. Y/N is staying outside and that is final!" I said coldly and aggressively. I dont know whats gotten into me. For some reason I am having a strong hatred towards Y/N. I dont want people to talk about her. But she is my friend, we have known each other for years. I know she isnt the thief but for some reason, something keeps saying its her.

I looked at everyone and they seem shocked because of my sudden attitude. I dont give a fuck about it anyway. "Gather around guys" I lifted the paper with my powers and explained about the magic ball.

Jimin P.O.V

Namjoon was explaining about the magic ball but everyone keeps whispering to each other.

"Alpha, do you think Y/N actually did it? and also what is wrong with Namjoon? He seems weird" I said to the black haired male.

He looked at me and said "You mean that little nerd? Depends. She is mysterious. You dont know what she is capable of but I bet you $100 that she didnt cause she is a nerd"

"Alpha that wasnt very nice" I said as I furrowed my eyebrows together.

He just shrugged and exclaimed mono-tone "For Namjoon, yes, he is acting weird but I dont care"

"Alpha I think something is wron-" I got cut off by a large crashed behind us. Everybody looked and saw the tables crashed together.Then, I saw a figure. Is that Kim Y/N?

"KIM Y/N WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" Shouted Namjoon.

Y/N P.O.V

I landed on some of the table and made a crash. It wasnt that painful since I was a werewolf but it still stings. I was on the floor rubbing my head and felt something wet. I looked at my hands and saw blood. Welp, mom's gonna kill me.

Why did I even thought of this idea? Actually why did I even do this?

"KIM Y/N WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" Shouted a familiar voice. Namjoon.

"One way to greet me" I said sassily. "and one way to make an entrance" He crossed his arms and raised one eyebrow.

"Whatever, you really had to lock me out?" I said glaring at Namjoon.

"You really had to enter through the window, you could've wait" He mocked my voice.

"This wouldn't have happen if you didnt locked me out" I said a little pissed off.

"I was gonna let you in after I explain" He said also getting pissed.

"Is it wrong for me to listen to it then?" I said getting angry at him.