Part Seven

I dont know what to do to be honest, in just a few days people already know my secret. How could this happen? Can I actually manage to come clean? I really need to tell the truth sooner or later....

A Few Days later

I was walking down the hall way, minding my own business as usual. Sometimes I spend most of the days alone. Namjoon was ussually busy so i would just spend by myself most of the time. Though, I think something is going on recently. People have been getting distant from me but I didnt think too much of it. Even when I enter the school, students would whisper and while looking at me. It was getting annoying to be honest. I was at my locker taking books and organizing a bit when one of my books fell. I was about to take it when someone else took it faster than me. I looked up and saw Taehyung. Here is another new thing, He was really nice to me. Actually he is really nice to almost everyone. He has a bubbly personality and people liked him because of it. Not only that, he also has attractive features and he got himself a fanclub. I would expect him to be more of the flirty and the bad boy type like when i first met him but he said it was just and act. He said he was slightly awkward after that.

"Here you go Y/N" giving me his signature boxer smile. "Hey, Taehyung. How was your weekend? I didnt see you at all at the dorm" I said taking the book from him. "O-oh, I was kinda busy" He said scratching his neck. I nodded and he said he needed to go so we bid goodbye. I was walking to class and people again started whispering. I was again really pissed off at this point and asked "Can you all just stop whispering everytime I enter a room?!" I said really pissed off. I went to my sit when Namjoon came through the front door. He scanned the room for a while and looked at me. He went to me and said, "Hey,Y/N... can you come with me for a second?"  I looked at him and just stood up to follow him out of the classroom.

"What's wrong?" I asked him as soon as we were out of the classroom. "Be honest with me..." he started off. I started to get anxious and nervous. "So there has been a rumour of you going around.." He looked hesitant for a second then continue. "By one of the younger students, you were hiding something" I was surprised for a second and it hit me. Before Namjoon could continue I said "Hold those words Joon". I said

"snow, Snow, SNOW!"

"What? cant you see i'm hibernating?"
Your wolf said annoyed.

"What the fuck? It's not even winter yet you are hibernating" I said scolding her.

"What? What do you think I do the whole day when you build the wall? of course I am gonna sleep" She said sassily.

"I-Whatever do you remember the boys scent?" I asked her impatiently

"What boy? I smell everyone's scent"

"The boys that came to our dorm a few days ago"

"Yup" She said. "Okay, smell the nearest boy" I commanded.

She took over my nose and half of my body. She lead me to one of the boys' classroom and said "One of the boy is in here, he smells like petrichor"

I stopped in front of the classroom. I knocked on the door and opened, luckily not much people are here. Everyone turned their heads to me. I scanned the room and saw one of the boy I looked for. "Choi Beomgyu come with me" I said. Everyone turned their heads to him and he just nodded. I went out and he followed after me.

"Whats wrong Noona?" He asked curiously. "Did you spill anything about me?" I asked crossing my arms at the taller and younger boy. "What? I wouldnt do that" I just sighed and said "What about the others?" "I dont think they spilled anything too, why Noona?" I just sighed in relief and said "I guess it wasnt about me being a wolf" I said mumbling. "What was that Noona?" He asked unsure what I mumbled to myself. "Oh nothing, I was about to ask did you heard any rumours about me?" I asked hoping he would answer.

"Actually, yeah... but did you actually do it Noona?" he said looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Do what?" I asked confused.

"Did you really steal?" He said

"Excuse me? No! why would I do that???" I said surprised. "Beomgyu, you know you can know if I lied or not" I exclaimed. "Yea but I dont really practice much and I'm still fifteen Noona, my magic isn't that strong as Soobin and Yeonjun hyung"

I just nodded and asked "Also steal what? I didn't steal anything" I tilted my head in confusion. "Someone said you steal something precious. It was ancient and located in the library in the forbidden section, You know where only 18 years old can go"

"Why would I steal then? I am not even 18 years old"

"Someone said you used magic and spells to get in" He said while looking at the older girl.

"So people believed that?" I said crossing my arms. "Apperently..?" He said sounding unsure.

I just hung my head low sighing and before I could say anything, the bell rang. "You should go now Noona, you might be late for the daily class assembly"

I just nodded and quickly ran to my classroom. I saw Namjoon outside the classroom holding paper. I stood beside him and saw the paper and it had a picture of a magic ball on it? "Joon what's that?" He was startled when I said that. "Oh, nothing much... wait, you dont know what it really is?" He asked confused. I just nodded confusingly. 'Am I suppose to know this?' I asked myself. "This is a magic ball in the forbidden section of the library. Its only for display though" Namjoon said. "What does it do?" I asked Namjoon curiously.

"How can I trust you?" Namjoon said eyeing me suspisiously.

"Excuse me Namjoon? What do you mean you cant trust me?" I said crossing my arms.

"Well if I say anything you might take advantage of it and I might say something that can make you know what you are suppose to do with the ball" He said in one breath.

"What are you talking about? Why would I use that ball?" I said as I frowned at him.

"You know what I am going in, I am going to do the assembly today" He said emphasizing the 'I'. I was left there confused. Before I could say anything he shut the door in front of my face and I heard a click.

"wtf? Joon? Joon??? Namjoon? Kim Namjoon!!!" I said trying to open the door but failed. I banged on the door and asked to be let in. "Hey! Guys! open the door!! Let me in!!"I shouting continuing to bang the door.

"Sorry Y/N I cant let you in, you are not allowed yet..." Namjoon said. Then he continued, "Boys move the tables and barricade the door" Then I heard a ruckus.

"WHAT! NO, HEY LET ME IN" I tried to push the door with my arms but it was no use. 'Ugh' I thought and slide down the door. Suddenly, I had an idea.

----------------------------------

"Y/N is it really necessary?" My wolf said to me.

"If they dont let me in and explain the easy way, I guess I will do it the hard way" I said taking my hair tie and tied my hair into a bun.

I stretched a bit and looked up at the tree in front of me. "You are crazy Y/N, crazy I tell you" Snow exclaimed kinda worried. "Well Snow, you are half me so you are crazy too. Plus, we are wolves we climbed trees before" I said before shutting her off because she was annoying me. Wrapping my arms around the tree. I use my claws to hold onto it and started to climb it. This tree is the closest tree to my class room. My classroom is on the 3rd floor. I was at the top already and looked down. It was very high. 'I must be crazy but I guess you only live once. Lets make this work"

I looked at my classroom and Namjoon is still explaining, nice. No one seems to notice me... yet. I looked at the gap between the tree branch and the window, I can make the jump. How foolish of them to leave the window open. I let go of the tree slowly.

I walked slowly to the window while balancing myself. It wasnt that simple. I prayed to myself that I wont fall.

Then...

I took a big leap