Part Two

"We are werewolfs" Yoongi stated.

Everyone was shook, I was the most (jung) shook. 'After all these years, I wasn't the only one?' I was so emotional that i wanted to cry. I held it in and just made a normal face.

Then the room suddenly filled with chatter. Some even asked Yoongi and Jimin. Soon the class begin to get so noisy and filled with chaos. Mr. Lee had to do something, so he shushed everyone with his loud voice (he is a witch)

Everyone kept quite. "How about..." he looked at Yoongi and Jimin. "You guys tell about what happen and how did you guys survived?"

Jimin looked at Yoongi. Yoongi just sighed and agreed to tell. As well as Jimin. Everyone in the class went nearer to hear the story, as if they are still in pre-school. You also sat beside Namjoon to hear the story.

"So.." Yoongi started. "The night when the war took place, like any other pack. Our pack was attacked. In fact, our pack was actually the strongest pack that time"

"The Blaze pack..?" you whispered but it was loud enough for the whole room to hear since everyone was silent.

Jimin P.O.V

I heard what the girl said. I was kind of taken aback the fact that girl knew our pack. When this incident happened years ago and no one even cared about the werewolfs today.

Out of curiosity, I blurted out "How did you know?" Now the girl was slightly taken aback. Everyone eyes was on her.

"C-cmon, you guys dont know?" She said nervously. Everybody shook their heads. The teacher looked at the girl and said "Y/N, this happen for over a decade ago, nobody really cared about the werewolfs since eventhough the humans regret it, yes but I dont even remember all the packs"

"But cmon guys we learned this in history"
"Our class didnt take history with werewolf chapters,Y/N" said a random boy, eyeing her suspiciously

"You know what just let them continue" She gave a nervous laugh. I looked at her weird and glance at Yoongi. He still have no emotion on his face. Same old Yoongi. Everyone shrugged it off and i continued.

"So our pack also fight off. We almost win but for some reason that night, the pack's warrior vanished while we were fighting. So in the end we lost, due to the lack of werewolfs" Jimin looked down discourage.

"How did you survive?" One of the girls asked.

"I'm the Beta's son and Yoongi is the Alpha's son so that night one of Alpha's friend took us away, away from the war" He said. "He was a human and he shouldnt help us but he was the Alpha's friend for so long, he decided to help us"

"What happen to the person who saved you? Did he actually live for helping you guys?"

"Yeah, he is now our father" Jimin stated.

Yoongi P.O.V

As Jimin was explaining, I kept looking at this Y/N girl. She knew our pack? but not only that but something was attracting me to her. I just kept looking at her. She looks like an angel. Ironically, her hair is white. Not much humans have white hair, only if they dyed it or they are old. So i guess she dyed her hair.

Time went by and people asked us question. I kinda felt a bit better telling people we are werewolfs. Honestly, I thought they were gonna straight up murder us. But I'm glad.

End P.O.V

3rd person P.O.V

The bell rung indicating it was lunch time. Everyone got up and leave the room. Just like everyone, Jimin and Yoongi also got up.