Chapter 2-Captured

Y/n POV
I look at the night sky just hoping that Team Rainbow doesn't know where the house it like please. I sit on a couch with a water and begin drinking. I listen to my music then I hear a loud bang from the inside. I get up and look inside and I see a body and it's one of my mates dead body. I get inside take out my gun and look around. Then I hear a familiar voice. I hear that Korean girls voice. How did they know? I follow the voice and look room by room. I haven't seen them yet maybe they left. I walk into my room then some one knocks me down using the back of the gun. I have a damn bloody nose like damn. I look who it was and it's her that Korean lady.

"Well well well look who we have here?"

"Finally we caught this guy like damn it took us a while"

"It didn't take a while"

I look around and see my gun next to her legs so I try to get it but she then stomps my hand. I groan in pain as I lay down not knowing what to do. She aims her shotgun at my head.

"Now we caught you Mr you are coming with us"

She picks me up and takes me to a chopper with the others operators. I sit next to the Korean girl and then after 7 minutes of the flight she falls asleep on my shoulder. I try to push her off of me but she will just fall down then she wraps her arms around me like if I was a pillow. I hear her sleep talking because she says "Stay with me please don't leave me". I don't know who she is talking to but that's kinda weird.

                              (20 minutes later)
The chopper lands and the girl isn't awake. I try to push her trying to wake her up but she still holds on tight to me. I turn around and I see operators giggling at this. A green hair women signals me to get up so I get up. The girl wakes up but she holds my wrist stopping me.

"Where do you think your going?"

"We just landed so we gotta leave besides we need sleep and also can you like not do that to me" I sign to her

"Oh okay but your coming with me though and I don't care so you will be following me"

She gets up and walks still holding my wrist taking me to a office like room with a desk that no one is sitting on. She sits down then pays her lap. I see what she is doing, she is trying to make me to sit on her lap but I no I just ignore her. A women enters the room and sits down.

"Ah yes you must be the person who has been doing our duty this whole time aren't you?" She asks me

I just nod in response

"So you hunt down white masks don't you?"

I nod again for response

"Is it true that you can't speak?"

I nod again

"Okay so I you will be staying with us and you will be sharing a dorm with this lady also known Dokkaebi"

I sigh as Dokkaebi takes me to her dorm. I don't have my stuff like damn why here. She walks me to her nice looking dorm.

"Welcome to my dorm and which is your new home"
I face palm my self and look for a bed and there is only 1 bed so I guess am either sharing or sleeping somewhere else in the room. I take my suit off to my black shirt, black pants and my smoke grey hoodie. I place my beanie on the night stand and fall asleep. Not gonna lie but this bed is comfortable. Never knew a bed this comfortable would be given to me even though am captured I guess