Chapter 5- A Wild Ride

Y/n POV
Me and Ash rush into the building killing the terrorists in building. I kill some more terrorist then I get shot on my shoulder by a dude with a semi auto rifle. Ash shoots the guy in the head. The wound is kinda bad. I put my hand on the wound and take out my pistol. My hand has a lot of blood on it form the wound but I found the hostage. The others come in the room looking around for white masks covering me while I carry the hostage. Then we get into the car and drive back to base. Echo patches my wound while the rest talk to each other. My first mission was completed and it went good. My phone starts vibrating so I check it and it's someone calling me. I don't answer it because it's probably a spam until I get a text message by the caller.

"Hi Y/n"

"Um how do you know my name?"

"It's me Grace. You know Dokkaebi"

"Oh"

"Who are you texting Y/n?" Ash asks me

"Oh it was Dokkaebi. She called me then texted me and I don't know how she got my number" I sign to the American women

The car stops at the gas station we need some gas. We all exit and enter the station. Thermite and Echo went to the bathroom while me Finka and Ash grabs some snacks. I got a Gatorade and a snickers bar. The guys come out of the bathroom and I pay the person money so we can get gas. We all exit the gas station and I start pumping in the gas. After pumping the gas I enter the car and Echo starts up the car and drives back to base. I get another message by Grace then we have another conversation.

"What if I told you that I had a crush on you?"

"Idk I will start dating you I guess"

The car stops and I see outside that we're already at base. We exit the car and walk into the building. I get a big hug from Dokkaebi who was waiting inside.

"So how did it went?"

"It went good" I sign

"That's nice"

She grabs my hand and she takes me to our dorm. She lays down on the bed while I go on my phone. I pull down my mask sit down on the bed next to Grace. She hugs me then I get a text from Ash.

"Hey can I tell you something about Grace"

"Go ahead what is it"

"She has a crush on you"

"Really? I only knew her for a week and she likes me already?"

"Yeah anyway I gotta go bye"

I turn my phone off and take a nap still thinking of the news. I mean I do like her also but never knew she liked me. Any way I couldn't take a nap because i don't really want to be really lazy to day so I decided to do some stuff. I get off the bed and leave the dorm. I walk around the base and enter the firing range. I grabbed a rifle and begun firing it at the wooden targets. I switch to my old sniper rifle that is still have and begin firing it. My sniper isn't doing that well. I had it since I was a mercenary. It's getting worn out the bullets are like rubber darts. I asked some people if they knew anyone who can fix weapons but I kept getting the same response, no.

I walk into a room with a table with blueprints on top of it. I walk to it and place my sniper on top of the table. I pick up the blueprint and it's a better design of the Dragunov which is the same sniper that I have. I look for the parts that the blueprint has and all of the parts are in the room. I start fixing the sniper. Some one walks in the room and it was Six.

"Oh what are you doing here Y/n? Your not suppose to be here."

She stares at my rifle and the blueprint.

"Oh I know what you are doing. You are fixing your rifle wanna know what if you need any of your weapons fixed you can just come here I don't mind"

I nod then she leaves so I can continue.