Chapter 12- Lone Wolf

Y/n Point Of View
I was sent on a mission by Six. She wants me to get information of where the main bases of the white mask. Remember when I said that I had training when I first came here. Well Caveira gave trained me to Interrogate so I can interrogate a white masks and try to find out the bases.

Jäger is flying me all the way Canada to a base, A white mask base. Wonder why I'm going to Canada? Well the day of Ela, Dokkaebi, Sledge and Alibi Rescued me Sledge asked a white mask where a base is or else he will die the guy said Canada. Edmonton Alberta to be exact.

I don't know why Six sent me alone. The helicopter lands and I walk out and look at the place. The snow is deep. The snow went up to my kneecap. I walk around and I see a building. I walk to the building and I see a white masks patrolling the area. I take out my Colt 1911 with a silencer and I fire a shot hitting the terrorist. I look around the area to make sure there is no more enemies. I walk in the building and a bullet almost hits my head but it grazed me leaving a scar on my head. I shoot the guy then another 3 and I make my way to the second floor. There was no one in the second floor. It was empty then I enter a office. The office had computers that showed cameras all over the building. A camera had a area that says "Basement". Do they have a basement here. I walk down the stairs and see the door where it had stairs to lead to the basement. I turn on my flashlight because it's dark as hell down there. I walk in slowly and I see light coming from a door. I turn off my flashlight and I walk through the door. I check around and I see a map of the whole world. I see bases from USA to Mexico to Canada etc. There are bases all over the world. I take down the map and put it in my backpack. A gun gets put behind my head.

"What do you think your doing here?"

I take out my knife and I stab the white mask on his hip then I stab his eye leaving him screaming in pain. There is blood on my face a clothes but that doesn't matter. I walk up the stairs leading to the first floor. I open the door and I have 12 laser sights aiming at my head. There are 20 white masks aiming at me with their guns. What should I do?

"Take another step and I get your head blown off!!!"

I run down the stairs with bullets flying trying to hit me. I take out my AUG and I aim at the stairs. The white masks walk down the stairs but I end up firing at all of them waking down the stairs. I walk up the stairs then I get shot in my leg. I aim my gun at the white mask but he knocks out my gun and he takes out his knife. I get up and I take out my knife. He runs to me and swings but I duck and stab him then he slashed me in the hip. He stabs me twice then I stab his leg. He falls down so o stab him in the chest but he stabs my lower neck. There is blood going everywhere. I run outside and I wave at the helicopter. Jäger lands the chopper then I get stab by the same guy. He stabs me a lot then he gets shot in the head by Jäger. Jäger drags me to the chopper with Doc. Oh yeah forgot to say that Doc came. Doc tries to cover my wound. It's fatal and I think I won't make it. I black out due to blood loss.