P a r t y

"Eyyy! Mina!" Cynthia yelled out as she smiled brightly and ran to a white haired girl as the white haired girl looked at her and tilted her head, "Oh hey Cynthia! What's wrong?" she asked as she smiled a bit.

Cynthia looked at her and grinned a bit, "hmm well I invite you to a party!" she responded as she give the whited haired girl a paper invite to a party (no reason- Cynthia loves parties so-)

"Oh okay! I'll be there!" the white haired girl smiled and nodded to Cynthia as Cynthia smiled brightly and giggled, "okie! See you there bye!" she ran out and waved at the white haired girl before leaving.

The white haired girl's name was Mina, she was one of Cynthia's best friends and they both would talk often to each other and help out each other on anything.

Mina had a bit of a problem, she likes a boy named Shu Kurenai even though she doesn't like him so Cynthia decided to do a normal fun party with everyone to make Mina and Shu get along and maybe hang out with each other.

Everyone was luckily invited in it plus the boys also.

-at the party-

"Alright I guess this is where the party is gonna be at?.." Mina asked as she looked at a house as she knocked at the door as a pink haired girl named Tomoka Akarumi opened the door as she looked at Mina and smiled. "Oh hey Shiro!" She greeted Mina. Mina smiled and hugged Tomoka, "hey cherry!" she responded.

"Where are the others?" Mina asked as Tomoka looked at her and smiled as she moved away a little, "they're inside, were just planning a game to play!" Tomoka responded as she walked inside.

Mina nodded as she smiled and walked inside as she saw everyone talking to each other and laughing or pretty much fighting.

"I'm kinda hungry, is there any food to eat?" Mina asked as Tomoka looks at her and smiled as he nodded, "Yeah there is sum pizza right there!" Tomoka pointed at the kitchen as she smiled as Mina nodded and walked to the kitchen.

"Free did you eat my pizza?!" a purple haired girl yelled at a blonde haired male in the kitchen as she was mad.

"No." he responded as the blonde haired male looked emotionless as he was eating a pizza as the purple haired girl pouted and sighed, "you idiot. U didn't let me have any pizza.." she pouted more.

"You're the idiot here, there is more pizza right there.." the blonde added as he pointed at more boxes.

" o h -"

"Oh hey Free and Aki!" Mina said as she smiled brightly and walked to them as Aki looked at her and smiled, "hey Mina!!" she said as she hugged her, "you're here!" she said as Mina smiled and nodded as she looked at Free and then made a lenny face, "hmm so you're with him? Hmm?" she asked as Aki blushed madly and nodded slowly, "y-yeah but shut up!" she said as she was blushing a lot as Free was looking at the other side and yawning.

"Anyways where are the others like where is everybody?" Mina asked as she tilted her head.

"Oh yeah that well everyone is in the living room, playing uno. Me and Free were just about to go get food and give to everyone but we both wanted to be alone for a little.." Aki said as she looked at Free and smiled a bit at him while blushing.

"Alright Alright then i'll head out to the living room." Mina said as she smirked a bit and left the kitchen, well she was hungry but didn't mind going with it.

She went to the living room as everyone was yelling and playing and also fighting as they were playing uno.

"DANG IT FUCK U SHU KURENAI!" Lui yelled as he got more cards as Shards glared at Shu as Shu laughed, "that what you get fucker!" he attacked back as he glared at Lui as Lui growled madly.