R e c o r d i n g s

(dis takes in le season4 bc I dunno :v i mean who cares tf-)

"Hey Cynthia, is there anyone you like?" Chinatsu asked as she looked at Cynthia as Cynthia smiled and blushed a bit.

"U tell me first and then i'll tell you!" Cynthia told Chinatsu as she smiled as she sat next to her.

"Oh well...I like this one guy named Delta Zakuro...." Chinatsu responded as she looked away and blushed madly as she covered her face with her legs. "What about you Cynthia?" she asked her.

"I don't have a crush." Cynthia said as she smiled as Chinatsu looked at her and sighed, "everyone has one!" She said as Cynthia shrugged, "I have no crush because I am already with someone." She said as Chinatsu looked at her in shock, "oh really? Who is it?" she asked as she smiled brightly.

"Wow you don't even know." Cynthia sighed as she facepalmed and looked at her, "you find it out yourself." She said as Chinatsu pouted and tilted her head, "awh please?" she asked as Cynthia shook her head no.

"Hey guys!" Tomoka greeted as she went inside and waved at them, "what you guys are doing?" she asked as she sat next to them.

"We're just talking our-" Cynthia said as Chinatsu covered her mouth and shook her head, "nununu don't tell her!" she whispered as Cynthia sighed and nodded.

"Were just talking about our favorite candy." Cynthia said as she smiled as Chinatsu nodded in agreement.

"Oh well okay?" Tomoka said as she was confused for a bit but shrugged it off and smiled as she looked at them and told her favorite candy.

"Oh mine, are those little sour things, ya know?" Cynthia said as Chinatsu and Tomoka nodded in agreement as Chinatsu told hers.

"Hey Tomoka, is everyday going okay?" Cynthia whispered to Tomoka. Tomoka nodded in agreement as she took out a recorder as Cynthia giggled a bit and nodded, "alright well I gotta go to the bathroom now." Cynthia said as she stood up and walked out of the room as Chinatsu and Tomoka nodded.

"Okay? Is everything okay? I just feel something is wrong here." Chinatsu asked Tomoka as Tomoka shrugged, "I dunno, I think everything is fine." she said as Chinatsu nodded slowly.

-with Cynthia-

Cynthia walked down stairs as she grinned, "got it." she said as Aki smiled and nodded, "what are you waiting for? Lets go!" Aki said as Cynthia nodded and walked away.

"Hey boys! I need to talk to Delta!" Cynthia said as Aki nodded in agreement also as Delta looked at them, "what's wrong?" he asked them

"Let me tell you! Chinatsu likes you!" Aki said as Delta blushed a bit and tilted his head, "huh? Chinatsu?" he asked as Cynthia nodded in agreement.

"Here I got proof!" Cynthia said as she took out the recording thang as Delta raised a brow and listened to the recording, he was a bit shocked and blushed a bit as he looked at them.
"I'll be right back." He said as Cynthia and Aki nodded and grinned at each other.

"Is that you Cynthia?" Valt said as he looked at Cynthia.

"AYEEEE - "

-with Chinatsu-

"Oh well I have to leave right now." Tomoka said as Chinatsu looked at her and nodded as she smiled, "oh okay." she said as Tomoka left the room as Delta went inside.

"Um hey Chinatsu?" Delta said as Chinatsu blushed and got a bit of a shock.
"What are you doing here Delta?" Chinatsu asked as Delta looked at her and sighed.

"Do you really like me?" He asked her as Chinatsu blushed madly and shook her head no.
"E-eh?! Who told you that?!" she said as Delta took out a recording and played it as Chinatsu growled, "gosh Cynthia again?-"

"But do you really like me?" he asked as Chinatsu looked at him and sighed as she nodded, "yeah I guess so." she responded.

"Well...me too." Delta said as he blushed a bit more as Chinatsu looked at him and tilted her head, "what?! No no." she said as she covered her face.

"So...um."

"Yes?..."

"Would you become mine?"

"Yes." Chinatsu responded as she smiled at him as Delta looked at her and blushed as he smiled as he kissed her cheek (hA sO SAD-).

"OH MAH GADDDD- " Cynthia yelled as she started to cry and fangirl at the same time as they were hearing them at the door.

"CYNTHIA SHUT UP!" Kizumi yelled as she was also hearing to them with Aiga and the others.

"Welp they heard us I guess-" Valt said as he sighed.

"Cynthia get the fuck in here -"

"Ah shit here we go again -"

(F for Cynthia -) 

// okie I am finally done I'm very sorry that its short I just didn't know what to do TwT //