W H A T ? !

(dis takes in Turbo :v )

"Hey Kizumi!" Cynthia greeted as she smiled as Kizumi looked at her and smiled as she waved at Cynthia.
"So how is everything going?" Cynthia asked as she smiled and tilted her head, Kizumi looked at her as he smiled softly, "e-everything is going o-okay." Kizumi responded as Cynthia smiled and nodded, "anyways where is Aiga?" she asked as Kizumi blushed a bit, "w-well left to go somewhere with Naru." she said as Cynthia looked at her and made a lenny face, "hmmm I seeee-"

"Y-yeah, but what are you doing here Cynthia?" Kizumi asked as she looked at Cynthia as Cynthia smiled and shrugged, "well I'm just visiting you and Aiga. and also just to ask you something."

"y-yeah ? What is the question?" Kizumi asked as she looked at Cynthia.

"Well what is that one feeling when you see someone and you just- like feel like you're gonna faint and your heart just beats very fast." Cynthia said as Kizumi grinned.

"Oh?- you like someone?!" Kizumi asked as Cynthia blushed and looked at her, "w-what?! Of course not!....maYBEH-" she said as she made a TwT face.

"Hmm let me guess, I could say you like Valt righttt?" Kizumi asked as Cynthia blushed madly, "w-what?!" she coughed, "why do you think him huh?!" she asked.

"Well you always hang with him and you told me before that you two always play pranks to other people and stuff like that." Kizumi said as she smiled and shrugged.

"Fine...I guess I do like him." Cynthia said as she sighed and covered her face with one hand.
"ooOOOoh Cynthia got a CrUSHHH-" Aki said as she walked to them as Cynthia jumped

"Aki! You fucking scared me!" Cynthia said as she pouted and looked at Aki as Aki started to laugh and smiled, "aww you like Valt! So cutee!" Aki fangirled a bit as Cynthia shook her head.

"S-shut up!" Cynthia said as she was all red since she was embarrassed.

"It's fine Cynthia, we'll help you." Cherrie walked to them also as she smiled

"Gosh you guys heard it?!" Cynthia said as she looked at them as she still was red and still yet was pouting as she crossed her arms.

"But come on Cynthia! You should tell him your feelings!" Tomoka said as she smiled and also heard it as she walked to them as the rest of the girls nodded and heard everything.

"What?! You guys heard it!" Cynthia yelled as she was slowly dying from embarrassment.

"Well you two would sound a great couple, you two are totally stupid idiots." Shards said as she crossed her arms.

"Gosh I feel like I'm gonna die today..." Cynthia said as she sighed as Kizumi pats her, "its fine, we will help you to tell him that you like him." she said as Cynthia blushed and sighed, "fine but you better not tell anyone else okay?"

"Yeah got it." Cherrie and Chinatsu said it at the same time as they both looked at each other and shrugged as they smiled.

"Alright let's go and watch the match of Valt vs Lui." Tomoka said as everyone nodded.

"Of course my husband will win." Shards said as she walked away as Cynthia looked at her, "yeah right." she muttered as she walked with everyone.

During the battle match of Lui and Valt, Cynthia was cheering for Valt but Shards was cheering for Lui, they would glare at each other and make a bet or fight on which one is the best blader.

But since the match ended in a tie then no one won the bet they both did.

"Dammit it ended in a tie!" Cynthia said as she pouted softly as Shards looked at her, "yeah right, if only that Stadium didn't break my husband would already win." Shards said as Cynthia glared at her, "yeah right like he would win."

"Guys you should stop-" Mina said as she looked at them and smiled a bit, "it's alright, we'll see it again sooner." she said as Kizumi and Tomoka nodded in agreement.

"Gosh you two." Aki sighed as she looked at them.

Shards and Cynthia pouted as they looked away from each other and crossed their arms, "Fine!"

"Well soon I will be champion!" Aiga said as Kizumi looked at him and smiled she nodded in agreement. "Yes of course you will one day." Kizumi said as she blushed as Aiga looked at her and smiled.