💜 s m i l e 💖 (Kokimeko)

Basically,, before this oneshot starts, I want to say. {SPOILERS DO NOT READ THE BOLDED WORDS}

Yes I know Kokichi has been to pancake boi and Yumeko has been dang torn but lets say
They just got to survive and went out lmfao for my one shot purpose

Alright back to the oneshot,,  |

"Yumekoo-chann since we're out what should we do or go?" Kokichi Ouma, a purple haired boy whose skin is pale and has purple eyes asked the girl who is shorter than him.
She said hot pink hair with light pink eyes with a small black dot in the middle, she was pale also but not pale as Kokichi. Her name was Yumeko Oshitaro.

Both of them has finally gotten out of the killing game and they're free, but there was a problem

What to do?

They still hadn't had an idea of what to do or where to go so they were in a park, all alone with other little kids playing on the playground.

"I don't know...." Yumeko mumbled as she looked at the ground and still looked emotionless and mad like always

"I thought it would be fun if we're free from this killing gameeee" Kokichi pouted and whined as he looked at Yumeko.

Yumeko only nodded a little but didn't say a single word just yet as she looked upset as she started to frown a bit.

"Yumeko are you okay?" Kokichi asked her as Yumeko looked at him and sighed as she got up.

"I'm fine, it's just I don't want to see my uncle and aunt...and su" she responded as she crossed her arms and looked up.

"Don't you wanna go out and steal some things? Ultimate thief?" Kokichi asked as he grinned and got up and looked at Yumeko as Yumeko looked away.

"No, you just go and do your own shitty thing, whatever it is." Yumeko still frowned as she still looked away, still pretty much upset.

"Even if we're out of the game, you're still meannn" Kokichi sighed and looked away.

Yumeko stopped crossing her arms as she hugged herself and looked more upset than before.

Kokichi looked at her and noticed it as he tilted his head "Yumeko are you okay?" He asked her and turned to her as Yumeko shakes a bit for a moment as she still hugged herself and became quiet for a moment.

"Yumeko?" Kokichi still asked her as he raised a brow as Yumeko hadn't said anything just yet.

— Kokichi's POV —

I looked at Yumeko hugging herself and shaking right there as I tried to ask her what's wrong but it seems like she turned mute.
But I don't know what's wrong with her since we should be happy since we're out of the killing place.

So I waited till she calmed down so I could ask her what's wrong but while I was waiting I was thinking why she was shaking.

Is it because she doesn't want to see her uncle and aunt?
Is it because of the deaths in the place?
It might be one of those two but who knows.

-a few seconds later, no ones POV-

Yumeko started to stop shaking as she let her arms go and sighed as she covered her upset face with her two hands.

Kokichi looked at her again and asked the last question again to her.
"Yumeko are you okay?"

Yumeko looked at him and looked away again.
"Yeah I'm fine, shut up you bitch rat." She finally responded to him as she took her hands away from her face and pouted and looked away.