l o v e c o n f e s s i o n

"Hey Free, what are you doing here?"

"Nothing.." the french fry responded to the G R A P queen -

(ok ok ima stop sorry-)

"Don't you wanna go back?" Aki asked as Free shook his head no and looked at Aki, "I just wanna to be here." he responded.

"Oh okay I guess, you don't mind if I lay next to you?" Aki asked as Free looked at her and nodded, "I don't mind."

Aki blushed a bit as she nodded a bit and laid next to him as she looked at the sky and sighed.
"I just like looking at the sky, it just makes me feel better.."

"Me too." Free looked up and nodded in agreement.

"Well, I just went here to see how you're doing, I'll head back cause Cynthia needs me to help her train because she has to go against Valt." Aki said as she got up and looked at Free.

"Wait." Free sat up and grabbed her hand as he blushed a bit.

"What is it?" Aki asked as she looked at him and tilted her head.

"It's nothing, you can go now." Free sighed as he looked away and let go of her hand as Aki shrugged and nodded before leaving.

----------------------

"Hey Cynthia I'm here!" Aki waved as she walked to Cynthia.

"Oh Hey Aki, thanks for coming here." Cynthia looked at her as she smiled a bit.

"Are you okay? You seem upset and gloomy." Aki asked as Cynthia sighed.

"Kinda, it's just my head hurts so much.." Cynthia looked at her and frowned a bit. 

"Is it because you have to go against Valt next?" Aki asked as Cynthia looked at her and shrugged, "I guess so."

"Were you with Free?" Cynthia asked as Aki blushed a bit and nodded slowly as Cynthia smiled.

"Come onnn, you gotta tell him howw you feel!" Cynthia said as she smiled brightly.

"Noooo, I don't know if he likes me or not!!" Aki said as Cynthia pouted, "Come onnnn, I'm sure he likes you also!" she said as she grinned

"Nooo, I know he won't like me!" Aki said as she looked away.

"Listen here you idiot, I know that he likes you and you gotta tell him your feelings or someone will get him before you!" Cynthia looked at her.

"If someone gets him I just kill-" Aki said as she pulled out a smol knifeu. 

"I- whatever just tell him!" Cynthia pouted as she looked at him. "If you never tell him, you won't have him!" she said as Aki looked at her and sighed and nodded.

"You're right." Aki said as Cynthia smiled and looked at her.

"nOW gO-" Cynthia pushed her out as she giggled and smiled.

"aCk nO-" Aki said as she got out and looked at the forest as she sighed and shrugged and walked to the forest, being a bit nervous.

Free was still looking up, looking a bit emotionless as he yawned softly.

"Oh hey Free, you're still looking up?" Aki asked as Free looked at her and sat up as he nodded.

"Yeah, weren't you supposed to be with Cynthia now?" Free asked as Aki sighed, "oh god, here we go." she mumbled quietly.

"Hey Free can I ask you something?" Aki asked as Free tilted his head, "hm?" he hummed.

"Well, w-we have known each other for a long time and I wanted to ask you something."

"What is it? You can tell me anything." Free said as he stood up and walked to her.

"Well ever since I seen y-you, I-I feel i-in love with y-you, you're handsome and g-great. I-I-" Aki got a bit more nervous.

"I like you also." Free said as he looked at her and smiled a bit.

"W-what?! Nono you're lying." Aki said as Free looked at her. 

"Fine then I'll show that I like you." Free said as he got closer to her.

Aki blushed madly as she looked at him as Free kissed her cheek.

Aki blushed still as she looked at him and pouted, "why on the cheek?" she asked.

"Oh well-" Free tried to talk but got stopped by a kiss on the lips by Aki as he blushed a bit as Aki pulled away and looked at him.

"Hm?" Aki asked as she looked at him as Free smiled and kissed her.

"hMmMmM-" Cynthia watched them with her popcorn as Tomoka and the other were with her also.

"Cynthia you know I still have the knife with me-" 

|| ahhhhh I finally did ittttt, i'm sorry its short and its very bad I just had a bad time while doing this, school is fucking me up and other shits ;^; but I hope u like itttttt || 

oneshots and thingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें