{Scared Puppy}

The team was practicing after school and of course there were many, many fan girls. Kunimi didn't mind them as long as they stayed FAR away from him. If they go anywhere near him he would most likely start throwing hands with Oikawa. (ง'̀-'́)ง

After practice all the girls went to one of the doors and crowded around it to be able to talk to Oikawa once he came out. Kunimi and Kindaichi would usually use the other door when these things happened.

They finished changing after Oikawa and we're about to leave when-

"Kunimi?" Oikawa said and Kunimi turned around to face him. Kindaichi also stopped to wait for Kunimi.

"Um...there's a girl here. She wanted to talk to you?" That kinda sounded like a question... "should I be offended?" Kunimi thought.

"Oh! She said she's friends with that one girl from the other day at the park!" Oikawa didn't sound confused anymore.

Kunimi's POV

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"The wha- OH! Oh...um does she need something?" I was a bit confused but then I realized what he was talking about.

The girl was now inside the gym and was walking towards me with an angry look on her face.

"HEY!" She pointed at me.

"Uh..." What am I even supposed to say??

"What were you doing talking with L/n?!!?" She yelled.

"I didn't really talk to her it was mostly these guys." I said pointing at Matsukawa, Kindaichi, Yahaba, Oikawa and Hanamaki. She glared at them.

"What were you guys talking about!?" She demanded.

"Her dog had just ran away from her and came to us. Umm...why are you so mad though??" Kindaichi asked. The girl sighed.

"I'm sorry...it's just, I'm her older sister." She said with a worried tone. We all looked at her in pure confusion.

"I don't like it when guys talk to her." She confirmed.

"Why though?" Yahaba asked.

"Ah, um...that's not important. I-I'll go now..." She turned around and left.

I could really care less about the whole thing so I just left as well.

𓆉𓆉𓆉

After I finished my homework I decided to take a walk because why not right? (Also thanks to plot contrivances ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I put on a gray hoodie and some black sweatpants along with black Vans.

I walked through my neighborhood and I soon also found the park that me and my friends had gone to. The one that was right in front of the dog park. I sat down on the same swing I sat on last time I was there and watched the dogs play.

I got lost in my own thoughts once again and forgot everything about anything for a while.

I suddenly felt something wet on my hand...again. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked down. It was the same German Shepard from last time. I began to pet him and scratch him.