{Odd Puppy}

Kunimi's POV

"Kunimi? Are you okay? You seem a bit tiered today. I mean- more tiered than usual." Kindaichi said.

"It's nothing. I'll be fine." I reassured him.

"Ooooooh!! Does it have to do with L/n-Chan?? And by the way you never explained what had happened yesterday, when you came to my house." Oikawa said.

"I told you it didn't matter." I glanced at him for a second but then looked back at what I was doing.

"She seemed a bit startled when the both of you got there. Are you sure everything was okay?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Yes! Now leave me alone I'm busy!" I barked at them.

"Erm...Kunimi...your just sitting on the swing and watching the dogs play...is that what you call busy?" Yahaba asked.

"Yes! Now, like I said: leave me alone!" I half yelled back at them.

"He just won't admit how much he loves dogs." Kindaichi mumbled but loud enough for me to hear.
I glared at him before turning back to watch the dogs play.

I suddenly saw Akira, he was playing with some other dogs and he suddenly saw me.

No.
No.
Frik.
Pleas no.
If he comes over here then that means L/n will come to chase after him and start a conversation with me!!

He began to slowly walk in my direction. I shook my head as if telling him "you better not" and glared at him.

He began running towards me.

"Traitor." I mumbled. That made all of my friends look at me with confusion.

Akira reached me and began licking my hand. I saw L/n approaching us then I looked back down at Akira. He was still licking my hand as if he was asking me to pet him.

"No, you don't get a head pat. You done messed up Akira." I glared at him and he whined. My friends laughed and I realized what I was doing.

"Akira...why'd you run off this tim- oh hi Kunimi-kun!" She was now close enough to talk to me and I hate it. I just nodded and continued to play with Akira. She sat down next to me like last time and began to swing back and forth slowly. My friends where staring at us but I don't really care.

They all continued to have there own conversation while me and L/n played with Akira for a bit until she said she had to go and took Akira with her.

𓆉𓆉𓆉

The next day at school I was in class but I wasn't paying any attention, I never do. But this time it's because I was thinking. I was only just realizing that I don't know anything about L/n. I don't know if she goes to this school or not. I don't know anything about her. I also don't care, but I would love to hangout with her dog more often.

I feel like trying to find out about her is a waist of time, so I'll just wait until she tells me.

𓆉𓆉𓆉

I was at practice practicing receives waiting for this to be over so I could go home and sleep. Suddenly the door slid open carefully and everyone turned to it. There stood L/n.