{Match Maker Puppys pt1}

Your POV

"What are you doing?" Kunimi asked as he looked down at me.

"Hugging you." I responded with my arms wrapped around him and my head on his chest.

"Why though?" He questioned.

"Because you need it." I said, still hugging him.

"I don't even know what to do." He said.

"Don't be stupid Kunimi, hug her back!!" Oikawa said.

"I don't wanna hear that from you..." Kunimi mumbled. referring to the fact that Oikawa just called HIM stupid when he's obviously the stupid one.

It was Friday and we were having morning practice, which Kunimi absolutely hates.

He awkwardly wrapped his arms around me slowly.

"Thanks?" He said. I nodded into the hug.

It feels nice to be hugged by someone who seems to hate everyone.

We finally let go of each other.

"Do I get a hug L/n-Chan?" Oikawa asked with puppy eyes.

"Sure." I smiled at him remembering what had happened the time him, Iwaizumi and Kunimi saved me.

𓆉𓆉𓆉

After morning practice we all headed to school together talking about the most random things ever. That's what happens when your on the Seijoh team.

"If a toy from Toy Story died, the kid wouldn't know...and the other toys will have to quietly watch, as the kid played with their friends dead body..." Makki said.

"That's deep bro." Matsun answered.

"Okay, can we talk about something that makes sense for once?" Iwaizumi asked.

"But it does make sense." I told him. He rolled his eyes and kept quiet.

"Exactly." I said.

"Do you guys wanna skip school and hangout somewhere?" Makki asked.

"Are you stupi-"

"Yes" I said cutting Iwaizumi off.

"What? No!! We are not going to skip schoo-"

"You coming or not?" Yahaba asked. We were all at the gate already and had left Iwaizumi.

He mumbled something before heading towards us.

"If we get caught it's on you guys. Got it?" He said. Everyone nodded.

"We don't plan on getting caught, so you can rest easy Iwa-Chan." Oikawa said.

"Let's go to my house first. My mom Isn't gonna be home for another week." I said as I began to walk in the direction of my house.

Oikawa POV

Good job Yahaba and Makki!