{Match Maker Puppys Pt2}

Kunimi POV

"Pfffttt!!"

"Shhh!! Your gonna wake him up!"

"I'm gonna write PeNiS"

"That's so immature Makki."

"I think we're all immature for this..."

"Your right...but I think he's gonna be mad!"

I heard a lot of whispering and felt something a bit ticklish right underneath my eye.

Oh no...

I think I know what's going on.

I shot my eyes open and saw Hanamaki with his eyes widened as he saw me wake up and a marker in his hand.

ᶠᵘᶜᵏ.

I knew it.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I sat up. I saw everyone staring at me and suddenly saw L/n trying to hold in laughter by covering her mouth with one hand. I could tell she couldn't hold it in for much longer.

"Pffffftttt! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBSKSINSSGDH" she began laughing like a maniac. It was honestly kind of scary...

I stood up and ran to the bathroom, closing the door behind me I looked in the mirror.

Jesus ᶜʰʳⁱˢᵗ

These friken idiots...

Anyway, this is what I saw:

What I'm the name of the Great King

They tried to hide the word ᵖᵉⁿⁱˢ right underneath my eye.

And where did they get a white marker from!?

Ugh...I wonder who drew the hearts...

That doesn't matter! I'll just clean it off...

After I cleaned my face I walked out of the bathroom and headed to the kitchen where I heard a lot of talking.

"Good morning 'Señor Kunimi'" Makki said and everyone began laughing.

"Hah, real mature guys." I said and rolled my eyes. I saw L/n cooking something on her own. She was stirring some ingredients on an bowl when I walked up to her.

"What are you making?" I asked. She looked at me in surprise. I guess I startled her. Everyone else is just sitting at the table and being loud so I guess she didn't hear me approaching her.

"Pancakes..." She said after she turned back to what she was doing.

"Need any help?" I asked. I'm still tied but I know for a fact that I will never fall asleep near my team again...

"No, it's okay. You can sit over there with the other idiots." She smiled and continued making the pancakes. I nodded even though she called us idiots and went to sit down. I sat next to Kindaichi and in front of Iwaizumi and Oikawa.