{Conforting Puppy}

Y/n POV

I walked to school with Kyou-Chan like always today.

There were still a few minutes before class so I decided to go bother Mimi-Chan and Kida-Kun.

𓆉𓆉𓆉

"Mimi-Chan~ Kida-Kun~" I sang as I entered the classroom.

"L/n?" Kunimi wondered.

"Hello!" I said excitedly walking towards him.

"Wanna walk Akira with me after practice Mimi-Chan?" I asked as I got closer to him. He nodded and looked down to his desk.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He looked pretty down in the dumps today. Well- more than usual.

"Yeah." Was all he said.

"Okay." I was now standing in front of his desk.

"Where's Kida-Kun?" I asked as I looked around and didn't see him.

"He's over there." He pointed behind me. I looked back and saw him talking with a few classmates.

"Oh." I said as I walked away from Kunimi and over to Kindaichi.

"Kida-Kun!!" I said as I approached him and his classmates.

"Oh hi Yoshi-San." He said. Yoshi is the nickname they gave me...I don't know why though!! It's cute but...I don't get it!! I'm nothing like Yoshi! *insert anime pout here*

"Kida-Kun, do you know why Mimi-Chan is upset?" I asked. Kindaichi shook his head.

"He's been like that all morning..." he said.

"Oh...okay. I'll figure it out!" I said as I turned around and pranced back to Kunimi's desk.

"Mimi-Chan?" I said. He looked up to face me.

"Wanna come over to my house later?" I asked.

"No"

𓆉𓆉𓆉

I convinced Kunimi to come to my house and after we walked Akira together. We were back at my house now.

"So...Mimi-Chan. Why were you upset this morning?" I asked as I motioned for him to sit next to me on the couch. My mom isn't gonna be home for another week so she doesn't have to know.

"I wasn't upset." He said. He furrowed his eyebrows and gave me an annoyed look.

"Then what's wrong?" I asked him again.

"Nothing." He said with the same expression on his face.

"You can tell me Mimi-Chan. I just don't like seeing you like that..." I said. His expression softened a bit and he looked away from me. Akira was sleeping in his cage so he couldn't save Kunimi now.

"It's just...I don't understand how you can talk to people and they automatically like you." He said

"How so?" I asked.

"N-nothing." He said. Wow, I've never heard Kunimi stutter. He turned his body away from me so I wouldn't see his face. I smiled softly before giggling a bit.

"Mimi-Chan...are you having trouble talking with people?" I asked. He nodded slowly.

"I feel like I won't be liked..." He said. I frowned and scooted closer to him.

"Why is that?" I asked. He was still facing away from me but I'm pretty sure he knew I was right next to him now.

"I don't know...am I not good enough L/n? What do you think?" He finally looked at me and I could see a bit of hurt in his eyes. I frowned again. I just wanna hug him now...but I don't wanna make him uncomfortable.

"Of course your good enough Mimi...your just a bit shy and that's okay! I think your perfectly fine, just the way you are." I said with a bright smile. He looked at me and frowned.

"Mimi...I think your really cool. You can even be funny sometimes if you're in the right mood. You are good enough. I just think you could be better at expressing your feelings. You could work on that but, I think your great the way you are..." I said. He gave me a small smile and nodded.

"Thanks L/n..." he said with the same small smile.

"Want a hug?" I asked. He nodded a bit so I hugged him and he surprisingly hugged me back.

  Kunimi POV

Why is she so nice to me? Why do her words make me feel so much more better...I wanna stay with her right now, but I don't know why...

Why does she make me feel this way?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------