three

It was a few days later that Hammad was sitting in his room, working; sans his wife. He had collected a huge backlog,all due to the holidays he had taken for the wedding.

They had yet to take a trip. That's the only topic of clash between the spouses. He expected her to demand of him a luxury vacation or at least a country wide tour. But his wife did none of that. Given her aversion to travelling, all that she demanded was that he take a few more days off for her. Just to lay back and relax. At home. That's when he realized how stupid was he to even think to entice his wife with materialistic pleasures. 

He decided to just take her to their kothi in the hills. She'd love it. God he lucked out with her. Not because he didn't need to spend money but because now he wanted to do all that and more for her. Just because she never asks for it.

Thinking of his wife got him thinking all about her tantrums.
How she sometimes thinks out loud giving him mini heart attacks. He has come to realize that his wife is an avid watcher of the History TV.
For crying out loud, she loves to watch all the ancient torture methods!
And whenever she's conjuring up a hypothetical woman trying to have her way with him, her vocabulary gets all colourful and by Allah she has a vivid imagination.

But how he adores her. He hasn't responded to her regular declarations of love, yet. He will though, soon. Because if his life ever had a truer meaning then no truth was bigger than this that he's in love with his wife. All the crazy, psychopathic and homicidal parts included.

It surfaces only when she's trying to save him from the vile claws of all these women.
Women that he's yet to encounter! For all the plotting and planning these women do in her mind, he's eager to meet such a real life vamp! Her thoughts know no bound. She's possessive alright.

He was just about to finish off his work when his wife rushed in their bedroom. She looked all worried and flustered.
He frantically tries to get up when she keeps his laptop aside and straddles him. She buries her nose in his chest and inhales him in. Next she cups his face and starts placing rushed kisses all over. He wasn't complaining. She can do this all night. But right now he's desperate to find out what's got her all worked up.
The tears in her eyes unsettling him.

"Eshal, sweetheart what's wrong?"
Her response was to pull off her knee length shirt and throw it somewhere in the room. Shocked didn't even begin to cover his expression. She was bold but not that bold. Something must have really rattled her up. Despite wanting nothing but to indulge his senses he concentrated on her face. Her eyes specifically.
Masha Allah they were mesmerising. He always was hypnotised when he looked into the grey pools of emotions.

"What is it darling? You're worrying me now." Rubbing her arms the way she liked, he gathered her close to his heart. This always unravels her and then the dam broke.

He caught something along the lines of some college mate trying to act too touchy and when she refused he started bad mouthing her.

He was fuming. How dare that unworthy scum. If she was possessive about him, he can actually go ahead and kill for her. But first things first, he had to pacify his lady.

"Eshal, baby please look at me. You're killing me here sweetheart. Everytime I see you cry, a piece of me dies. Don't do this please. I'll make sure that bas**** pays for every filthy word he uttered. He's not worth your tears darling."
He gingerly held her face and kissed her tears away.

She demanded that he make love to her. Right there. And what his wife wants, is what his wife gets. Who was he to deny her anything.

Later when she slept in his arms he made a silent promise to her.
That boy will not see the daylight.
He was crazy protective of the people he loved. And this was his wife. The reason for his every next breath.

That boy deserved every thing coming his way. Every single thing.
And he wouldn't be spoken of in his household hereafter.