five

After a typically tiring day at work, Hammad left for home. His entire mind on a siren in his bedroom that is his wife. Wife.

Who knew he would be so blessed as to have a good woman such as Eshal.
She was funny, adorable and kind. She had the most generous heart he'd ever seen. She is beautiful both inside and out.

He never failed to thank his Lord and then his parents for bringing her in his life. Also his phupho had a pivotal role to play in this. It was she who had spotted his woman in a family function. And like many others, she was floored with her mannerisms.

What Noor she has. Allah! He just wanted to see her face now. And what's more is he gets to have his mini me running around in a few short months.

He was sure she would be resting in their room by now flanked by an army comprising of his brother Hadi and sister Hania and his Mama.

Growing up,his were the weirdly cool parents. They all had names starting with H.
His mama Halima, baba Huzaifa and the three of them.
Hammad - the prodigal son, Hadi the spoiled but responsible brat and Hania their baby sister- the family princess.

He wondered what he would be having. He would love to have a little girl. A girl with her mother's eyes and he was taken aback with just imagining the puppy eyes she would give him to have her way! Allah he was in mortal danger of losing his sanity.
A little girl with soft hair, and pudgy arms and her cute feet adorned with a paazeb: the one with ghungroos. He would have it custom made for her. She'd run around in those and raise havoc in the entire house. He can't wait to hold her in his arms.

But come to think of it, he's in a dire need of protectors. With the amount of attention his wife attracts, he fears for his peace of mind when he has an equally beautiful daughter.

He needed boys. A battalion of them.
He needs a bevy of sons to make sure his jigar ka tukra remains intact and protected from all that is bad in the world.
For keeping him from murdering every single male who looks their way, his wife better give him sons before having his treasure trove- his daughter!

He reached home and the first thing he did was kiss his Mama assalamualaikum. Next he went and took blessings from his Baba. They were ecstatic when they heard the news of their impending grandparent hood! His mama had immediately given sadka and warded off the evil nazar from her laado and her grandbaby.
He couldn't thank his parents enough for Eshal. His life has not been the same since she came his way.

His room was surprisingly sibling free. But the games and magazines on their bed was indicative of their presence here not so long ago. He was turning into a detective. Shaking his head in mock reprimand he went to change his clothes.

He was yet to see Eshal.

Settling on the bed, he waited for his wife to make an appearance.He didn't have to wait long.

The bathroom door clicked open and what he saw left him with a dropped jaw. He was sure he was drooling.

There was his siren, his minx of a wife in nothing but his white kurta. At least that's what he guessed and hoped for. Her little body was all wet from the shower. And the kurta stuck to all the right places, showcasing her baby bump. He never loved that particular piece of garment,until this moment. She was exquisite.

She came and straddled him. This was her favorite way of connecting with him. Not a single word was spoken still. She just cupped his face and kissed him all over. Then she inhaled his scent in and buried her face in his chest, heaving a contented sigh.

"Tired?" And her response was just a nod of her head and her arms tightening all the more around him.
"What is it baby? Is it discomfort? Do you need the doctor?"
"No, it's just that your son doesn't let me rest. Every time I'm about to fall asleep, he wakes up and takes my bladder to be his plaything. I see late nights in your future."

He looked amused at her phrasing.
"My future? Not that I mind, but won't you give us father-son duo company?"
"No thank you. He's only your son at night. Exclusively. And also when he will do something naughty. I will not recognize you both then."

This made him laugh out loud. She kissed his heart and rubbed her cheeks against his chest as it rumbled with happiness.

"Okay. Done deal. But you have to promise me that this is a boy. I can't handle the stress of having a baby girl before having an army of bodyguards. I'm outnumbered."

She looked up cutely at him and stuck out her tongue, " Do I look like a witch to you? How could I promise such a thing? If it is indeed our daughter, I'll teach her to be all kinds of naughty and leave you defenseless against her charms. Let's see then 'Mr I'm building an army of sons'!"
"You're so precious!"
"Only in your eyes. Others find me a loud mouth and annoying."
"Alhamdulillah! What if they would have realized your true worth before I found you? I would have been a serial killer before being a dulha."

She shyly looks down and blushed. He does wonders for her self esteem. She never in a million years could have asked for a better husband.

"And now let's talk about this. What are you wearing? You look smoking hot. Please just wear my clothes from now on."

He couldn't describe the cave man possessiveness he felt in seeing his woman, in his clothes, in his arms and on his bed. Call him old fashioned or narcissistic. He didn't care. This hoor, is his. And he intends to keep it that way.

She frowns cutely at him and says," I look like a slob. None of my clothes fit. And it's so freaking hot. I have to shower thrice a day. Plus this little man inside makes me pee every ten minutes."
He kissed her pout and gives her an appreciative look over.
"Works for me." He slide his hands on her thighs and discovers that his guess was spot on. She had nothing underneath.
"You plan to kill me sweetheart?"
"I've never stopped you from claiming what was yours", she whispers slowly.
That was all it took for him to get to work.

He kisses her visible collar bone and neck and slides his hands up over on her derriere. He loved her butt. It fit perfectly in his hands. He palmed and squeezed it. That earned him a loud moan from her. Next he looped out the buttons at the front. It gave a nice peak into the little piece of heaven awaiting him. Grazing his thumbs on her rock hard pebbles over the cloth just had her going mad! She was horny alright. Pregnancy hormones.
He was taking his own sweet time in divesting her of the single piece of garment. What a slow poke. Taking matters into her own hands, she pushed his hands away and removed that offending cloth. It was proving to be a hindrance in her path of pleasure.
He just snickered at her impatience and got down to business.

He was good on his promise. By the time they were done, she had no doubts over her husband's tardiness. He had none. He was anything but sluggish.

And by Allah, he loved her pregnancy hormones. He's getting her pregnant every other year, he decide that with a firm diligence. Chauvinism be damned. He didn't care about labels anymore. When it came to his wife, he disregarded every social norm there is. His wife made him junooni like that.