Listen...

_its_felix_

I was really scared once I read what you put...and I just can't stand the thought of you doing anything to hurt or even kill yourself.

Listen, I love you, ok? I always will. Forever. And please don't ever forget that.

I care about you so much...I don't know what I would be doing without you. You helped me through my bad times, now it's time for me to help you. I just wish I could say more than this...but it won't come out. But just know that I care about you...so much...

You're one of the most amazing people I know!! Heck, even though we may not really know each other or talked face to face, you top off as my number one friend in the whole world. And I thank you for that. I thank you for being my friend. I thank you for everything you've done for me...but it's time I do something in return.

And you do have a lot of other people that care about you.

Your friends and family on Wattpad. A lot of people care. And I bet a lot can't stand to see you talking about something like you feeling suicidal.

Yes, some of us been there. But I'm not going to say that I felt exactly what you feel. Because I never did. And hopefully never will. But just know, we are here to help you, even if you don't want it. We're here to help you...no matter what. Through the good times and the bad.

And I swear I'll try to be here for you whenever. That's a promise I intend to keep. Ok?...

You're such an amazing friend. And I don't know what I would do without you.

I'm always here if you ever wanna talk. I don't care what it's about, just tell me. Although I'm not the best with words when it comes to this, I try. And you should try, too. Just promise me you'll come to me if you ever feel down, suicidal, hurt, crazy, anything. Because I vow that I'll help you. I just want you to be ok and healthy. And happy.

I really do care.

And if I hadn't met you...

I wouldn't have seen that truth to be able to tell you.