Chapter 1 - Sneaking out

_____________________

Chapter 1 - Sneaking out

Harry had woken up from yet another nightmare. He couldn't take it anymore he was going to hunt Voldemort and kill him. He carefully sneaked out of his dorm and into the girl's dorm to steal Hermione's bottomless bag

He had step on one of the girl's rubber duck that was on the ground. Hermione had woken up. "Harry what are you doing here?" She asked. "Nothing." Harry lied. She looked at him properly and saw that the bottom half of his body was invisible.

"You aren't sneaking out are you?" Hermione asked. Harry gulped. "I'm coming with you and so is Ron." She said. "No you can't it's too dangerous." Harry argued.

"Exactly that's why I should come. You'll get hurt." Hermione said. "Hermione who are you talking to?" Ginny mumbled. "You've waken up Ginny too." Harry half shouted.

"Harry." Ginny whispered. More girls were starting to wake up. "Ok fine you can come and you too Ginny." Harry said. Hermione got off her bed and snatched her bag from Harry.

She put a huge amount of clothes in and so did Ginny. The two girls went to the kitchens to get food to last for the next 3 weeks while Harry went to wake Ron. Ron mumbled something but he eventually got up.

Ron asked Harry what he was doing and he explained. Ron stuffed clothes and a chudley Canons poster in the bag. Harry and Ron met the girls on the Quidditch pitch.

"Harry shouldn't we get potions or something?" Asked Ron. "Oh right I'll get them." Harry said. "I want to go." Argued Ron. "No I want to go." Ginny added.

"Face it guys I'm the only one smart enough to pass Snape's wards." Hermione said and walked up to the castle. No one would stop her because she was very stubborn.

Hermione went down to the dungeons and into the potions classroom. There was a hidden cupboard in Snape's desk. She opened it and touched the ward. An alarm went off and it was followed by a tapping of footsteps.

She quickly took the entire stock and ran out of the classroom. Professor Snape saw that the cupboard was opened and followed Hermione.  He put on a charm to make himself invisible.

By the time he reached the pitch the children had taken off on brooms. He quickly cast a spell so no one would leave the grounds. When they were on the edge of flying out of the grounds they all fell due to the ward.

Snape took off his charm and the students saw him. He walked over to them. "Pray tell where you are going." Professor said. "We have to go he's planning on attacking Hogwarts." Harry said.

"And you think you four can take down the death eaters and the Dark Lord?" Snape asked and snorted. "Yes we do." Said Hermione. Snape's eyes softened. She looked so much like her. Like Lily except the brown eyes.

"At least let me come along." Snape said. Harry offered him a space on his broom. "Are you stupid Potter? Do you not think they'll see you flying?" Snape said with disgust in his voice.

"What do you suggest professor?" Ron asked. "Apparation." Snape answered. "Alright then." Ginny replied. "Weasley go with your sister and Potter. Granger come with me." Snape ordered. They all went into groups.

Hermione made up her face in disgust. "Remember we are going to riddle manor." Snape informed. And with a pop they were all gone.

_________________
Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this go check out Truth or Dare. It is also a Harry Potter fanfiction