Chapter 5 - Do I have to?

_________________
_________________

Chapter 5 - Do I have to?

It was Lucius' turn to spin the bottle and it landed on Draco. "Truth or dare son?"

"Dare."

"Granger do you by any chance have makeup?" Lucius asked.

Hermione pulled them out. "I dare you to wear makeup done by the Weasley girl." Lucius said and smirked. Ginny went into a corner with Draco.

Hermione was lightly holding Severus' hand. "Are you guys a thing now?" Ron asked pointing on their arms.

Severus looked down in Hermione's face. "If that's what she wants." Severus said. Hermione's ears went red.

"Enough with the romance." Said Voldemort. "Yeah yeah Tom whatever." Replied Harry. "You know Potter only you would have the nerve to talk to the dark lord like that." Said Lucius.

Approximately eight minutes after Lucius last talked Ginny and Draco came over. Harry burst out laughing. "I think you should wear it more often you look better that way!" Said Harry.

Lucius was laughing too. "Oh and you have to wear that till it wears off or we leave this place." Said Lucius. " Do I have to?" Draco whined. Draco spun the bottle next and it landed on his father. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Lucius answered. "For your next turn pick truth." Draco said. "Waste of dare but it's my turn now." Harry said and spun the bottle. It landed on Hermione.

"Truth or dare?" Harry asked. "Truth." Hermione answered. "What is your weirdest or most embarrassing dream?" Harry asked. "Well... I dreamt that I brewed my potion two days before it was due. I handed it to Severus and he said it was the best. I told him I had trouble brewing a potion for the hospital wing. I told him it was in the room of requirements and he followed me." Hermione said and whispered the rest in Severus' ear.

Severus licked his lips and said "We can have that arranged if you like." And Hermione blushed. "No fair I wanted to hear too." Harry complained. "Let's take a break, I'm hungry." Ginny said.