Chapter 9 - Goodbye

Chapter 9 - Goodbye

"Well he called me a slut!" Ginny shouted angrily. "That doesn't give you any right to do that. Where is the counter potion?" Hermione asked angrily.

Ginny shoved a bottle at her and said "whatever mum."

Hermione poured Harry the counter potion and he went back to normal.

Harry looked at the dark lord. "Do me a favour and kill her when we get our magic back." Harry whispered. "With pleasure." Voldemort whispered back.

"Ginny I know there must be another reason why you did it." Hermione said more calmly. "I was jealous of whichever lucky girl got his attention ok?" Ginny said angrily.

"Well uh.. I don't think I like any girls." Harry said. "Uh let's not get any further let's just continue what we were doing." Severus shouted quickly.

"Nice save Severus." Lucius commented and continued eating. "You're seriously still eating? She could have placed love potions in everything." That Dark Lord said.

Ginny pouted and sat in a corner turning her back to them. "Let's just play the game." Hermione said and took the bottle from her purse.

She spun it first and it landed on Bellatrix. "Truth or dare Lestrange?" Hermione asked.

"Did it have to be the mud-" Bellatrix started.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." Severus warned.

"Truth." Bellatrix answered Hermione with a sour face.

"Did you tell anyone about the counter curse?"

"I told Rudolphos and he told Rabastan." Bellatrix answered.

"And for once I'm happy you disobeyed me." Voldemort muttered.

He spun the bottle next which landed on Harry.

"Potter truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"You're Slytherin material. Did the hat ever consider putting you in Slytherin?" Voldemort asked.

"Yes it did." Harry answered.

"What you never told me that!?" Ron shouted.

"That's because you would blab to the entire school Ronald." Hermione replied.

"I hate you guys!" Ron shouted.

"Drama." Lucius said and chuckled.

"Spin the bottle Lucius." Snape said to Lucius.

Lucius spun the bottle and it landed on The dark lord.

"My lord truth or dare?" Lucius asked.

"Truth."

"Who is your most hated death eater?"

"Snape! He's a traitor!" The dark lord shouted.

Severus spun the bottle which landed on Ron.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Why did you think Hermione liked you?" Severus asked.

"She showed it during 4th year." Ron said and Hermione burst out laughing.

"I did? Oh my gosh Ronald!" Hermione shouted with tears streaming down her face from her laughing too hard.

"All this romance is making me sick!" Harry commented and stuck out his tongue.

"Way to be mature Potter!" Lucius shouted.
"Just spin the bottle already." Ron said to Harry with his face the same shade as his hair.

Harry spun the bottle but pushed it away same time. He grabbed his wand and stood up.

"Harry what are you doing?" Ron asked.

"Just follow suit. You too Ginny, Hermione and Severus." Harry commanded.

"Why for now they are just sticks." Hermione said.

"Just listen to me!" Harry shouted and same time the door opened.

"Rudolphos!" Bellatrix exclaimed. Rudolphos didn't say anything to her but only muttered the counter curse.

Harry raised his wand at Voldemort. "Lower your wand Potter. You can't hurt someone when you are connected through the best friend bond." The dark lord told Harry.

Harry looked hesitant at first but did as told. "Listen I'd never imagine myself playing a muggle game. But when I did it was the best thing ever just to laugh and stuff. I really appreciate you bringing up this game mud- Hermione. Now I'm all giving you the chance to leave and I'll stop attacking the wizarding world. If you want we could play again sometime. You're all amazing people." The dark lord said.

Hermione gaped at him. "Did he just compliment us?" She half whispered. "I-ill take your offer I guess." Harry said. "I'll apparate you all back." The dark lord said and held out his hands.

All the students plus Severus held onto him and he apparated them to Hogsmeade. A very confused Dumbledore was standing there.

"Tom?" Dumbledore asked. Tom opened his mouth but only hisses came out to everyone but Harry. Harry smirked and did as told. Tom quickly apparated away.

"Professor are you okay?" Harry asked. "I swore I just saw you with Tom!" Dumbledore exclaimed.

"Professor I think you need some rest." Harry said. "Not until you answer this question." Dumbledore said.

"What were you doing here?" Dumbledore asked. "I went to a party last night in Diagon Alley and we all stayed at the leaky cauldron." Harry lied quickly.

"What is Severus doing here?" Dumbledore asked. "Snape? He's not here! Professor you need rest." Harry said.

Snape fumed and Hermione giggled.

___________
And that's a rap guys. Thank you so much for reading this far. Hope you enjoyed this book. My next idea will be a Dramione. Don't ask me why I have so much ships. Byeeeee.