Chapter 3 - Let's Play...

___________________
___________________

Chapter 3 - Let's Play ...

Hermione lay bored in her corner of the room. She remembered something. "Hey Harry remember that muggle game truth or dare?" Hermione asked. "Yeah." Harry answered.

"Do you want to play with me?" Hermione asked. "Of course." Harry answered. "I'll play." Said Ron. "And me." Ginny said. "A-and me." Draco said sheepishly.

Lucius hit Draco but was sent crashing into a wall. "Bloody idiot. The spell protects all of us." Hermione said. "How long will he be out?" Asked Draco. "Two to three hours." Snape answered.

The teens formed a circle and put a butterbeer bottle in the middle. Hermione had gulped down the drink in one go. "So explain to me the rules." Draco demanded.

"Well it's simple, we all take turns spinning the bottle. The person it lands on asks the person truth or dare. If they answer truth you have to ask them a question and they should answer truthfully. If they pick dare you tell them to do something and they have to compile." Hermione explained.

"How do we ensure the person is telling the truth?" Ron asked. "I stole some Veritaserum." Hermione said sheepishly. She pulled a large bottle and they each took a swig.

"I'll go first." Said Hermione.

Hermione spun the bottle and it landed on Harry.

"Truth or dare?" She asked.

"Truth."

"I was hoping you'd pick dare. Do you like Ginny?"

"No." Harry answered and as the words left his mouth he felt guilty.

Draco spun the bottle next and it landed on Ron.

"Weasley truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Granger you got any lotion?" Draco asked. "Yeah." She answered and pulled out some lotion.

"Go over there and rub this on Snape's face." Draco commanded.

Ron gulped but still did what he was told. All of the teenagers were laughing except Ron and they thought lord Voldemort chuckle.

"What is wrong with you!?" Snape shouted. Hermione went over to him and used a handkerchief and wiped his face. "Thank you." He said.

Harry spun the bottle next and it landed on Ginny.

"I dare you to go kiss Lucius." Harry said.

Ginny was a very nasty girl and she agreed. She went over to the blond and French kissed him.

Ginny spun the bottle and it landed on her brother.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What are the 2 most embarrassing things you've done?"

"One. I peed in the bin, I was sleepwalking. Two. I put silencing charms on my room because I have nightmares of a giant spider eating me."

Draco and professor Snape sniggered while Ginny, Harry and Hermione laughed.