Chapter 6- Best Friends

Chapter 6 - Best Friends

This book will not be long because I don't have a million and one truths and dares. I will have atleast 10 chapters on this book.

Hermione pulled out some food out of her bag and placed it on the floor. They all walked over to Hermione. Even Lucius who looked hesitant.

"Seriously Lucius!" Voldemort exclaimed. "I'm sorry my lord I'm hungry." Lucius replied. Everyone dug into the food. "Hey Harry I have two extra dares for you." Said Hermione.

"What?" Harry asked. "I dare you to go over there and make the friendship bond with the dark lord." Hermione said. "Are you crazy Harry's my best friend?" Ron asked.

"Ok fine I'll do it." Harry replied. "Potter you seriously have a death wish." Commented Snape. Harry ignored him and walked over to the dark lord.

"I now pronounce Tom Marvolo Riddle to be my bonded best friend for life." Harry said lazily. "Why did you do that Potter!" Tom exclaimed. "Because I was dared." Harry replied.

"Let's continue with the game." Hermione said putting the leftovers in her bag. Voldemort spun the bottle first. And it landed on Harry.

"Po- Harry truth or dare?" Voldemort asked.

"Aww he called me by my name. And dare." Harry said.

"I dare you to talk in rhymes until the bottle lands on you again and if not you have to tell us an embarassing memory." Voldemort said and smirked.

"What's your deal, you're so mean." Harry said. Draco spun the bottle next and it landed on Ginny.

"Truth or dare Weaslette?" Draco asked.

"It's Ginny and Truth." Ginny replied.

"In the school rumours are spread all around that you are the biggest school slut and that you've kissed all the boys in the school. How much have you really kissed?" Draco asked.

"I've only kissed 20." Replied Ginny.

"Woah Ginny that's a lot I bet you think you're.. hot?" Harry said.

"I hate you Potter!" Ginny said.

Ron spun the bottle next and it landed on Harry.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth blabbermouth."

"You don't like my sister and you don't like any girl are you gay?" Ron asked.

"I am not a faggot you stupid carrot." Harry replied.

" That was pretty good but your dare was up." Said Voldemort.

"Oh ok." Harry replied an spun the bottle which landed on Hermione.

"Mione truth or dare?" Harry asked.

"Truth."

"It's obvious you've liked Snape for a long time but since when?"

"Seçond year!" Hermione blurted out.

Ron looked hurt. "So you never liked me?" He asked.

"No." Hermione blurted out and regretted it.