Chapter 2 - Stuck

______________________

Chapter 2 -  Stuck

Hermione and Snape apparated to riddle manor. "Where are your three halfwitted friends?" Snape asked. "I don't know sir." Answered Hermione. As if on que the three other Gryffindors appeared.

They were soaking wet. "What happened here?" Asked Snape. "My stupid brother apparated us to Biddle River in the Caribbean!" Ginny answered.

Hermione bit her lip to stop herself from laughing and so did Professor Snape. "If I'm  correct there will be two guards at the back. Potter they'll let me in through the front door so you slip under your cloak and come with me." Snape advised.

Harry went with Snape while the three others went to the back entrance. "Severus the dark lord is busy." Said the death eater at the front.

"I'm afraid this is too important." Snape replied. "Come in then." The death eater said. "The dark lord is-" The death eater started but was cut off by Snape.

"I think I can't find my way by myself." Snape said. The dark lord was in a large empty room with Lucius and Draco Malfoy. Harry dropped the invisibility cloak on the ground the same time as the other three bolted in the room.

"Harry Potter." The dark lord whispered. "I have come to kill you." Harry said. "Let's duel properly then." Voldemort suggested. "Snape you are my second who's yours?" Harry asked.

"I need no second." Voldemort replied. "You have to." Harry said. "Lucius Malfoy then." Voldemort replied.

They all got in position. Harry's friends were at a large distance away. "Expelliarmus!" Harry shouted but the dark lord was quicker. "Magia evanescet!" Voldemort shouted.

Suddenly the candles that were floating in the room dropped. "Crucio!" Lucius shouted but nothing happened. They tried opening the door. Nothing. "You mean I'm stuck here with him?" Harry asked pointing at Voldemort.

"Voldemort used a dark spell." Said Severus. "It is a shield charm that takes out your opponent's magic but I'm afraid the dark lord used a lot of power thusfore taking out the magic in the entire house." Hermione added.

"They are so alike." Ginny whispered to Ron. Ron's eyes widened. "Are you mad Ginerva Weasley?" Ron asked. "What I simply said they're so alike." Ginny answered.

Hermione folded her arms and went over into a corner. Harry spread out in the middle of the floor. Ginny sat beside Ron in a corner. Lucius was in another corner with Draco and Snape was in his own corner.

Voldemort was still standing. "Aren't you sitting my Lord?" Lucius asked. "I am capable of many things but they do not involve sitting on the floor like scum." Voldemort answered and continued to stand.