Chapter One

Welcome back divergenthunters. This is the brand new start to the idea I had started over three years ago. I hope you enjoy.

____________________________________

Tears streamed down her face. Her family was getting brutally murdered in front of her, all of them dropping like flies. Piper was the first to go. As they watched the boulders bury her alive, they all were numbed. The distraction bought Gaea enough time to kill Leo and Jason as well. With the three gone, the remaining of the seven were enraged. Frank, sadly, was the next to go, as Cyclops slowly ripped him apart, limb by limb.

"NO!" Athena shrieked in agony. Percy took her eyes off the horrific scene of Frank's death and focussed her attention onto Andrew Chase, her love and world, and he crumbled to the floor, eyes wide and haunted. Percy stood, mouth gaping as her heart shattered into tinier pieces.

The gods watched as anger flooded through her veins, the thirst of vengeance at the tip of her tongue. In a fit of rage, she charged towards Gaea, shield and Riptide in hand. To say the Gods were surprised would be an understatement. Had they known it would have only taken a sword to kill Gaea, their fight would have ended hours before. But of course, if she were going to die, she would go out with a bang. So Gaea's last and final move before she could turn to dust was turning her hand into a sharp stone spear and stabbing Percy in the stomach. But she was gone. With six of the prophesized seven gone, it was a shock to the gods. Many of them felt guilty, seeing that so many children had to die for a problem that didn't involve them. There were fires and boulders all over the camp and "battlefield" and the dead bodies of children littered the grounds. Gods mourned over their dead children while most of the campers were in a daze. They could comprehend that they won, but what many couldn't was the fact that so many of their siblings, cousins, aunts, and uncles were gone. The people they were literally playing with hours before were gone.

Poseidon picked up his daughter's body, trying to keep her awake as her eyes attempted to close. Many of the children of Apollo were scattered around, trying to help as many people as possible, but Poseidon demanded to see the god himself.

"She's dying and you must help her." Poseidon gruffed out.

"I can try uncle, but there is a high chance she will not live. Her injuries are severe and I worry that she won't make it through."

"Do your best Apollo, or expect the worst from me." the God of the Sea made himself very clear.

As time passed and more campers were dying, many were starting to realize that the ambrosia and nectar were not working for them anymore. The Apollo cabin was working its hardest as they attempted to help as many hurt campers. Many of them sent older campers to tend to those who were not hurt too badly. Which was extremely rare. Those with life-threatening injuries were settled in the infirmary. Many of the gods were thankful that Apollo had as many kids as he did. If he didn't, many more campers would have suffered.

"Uncle, Percy's surgery was successful. She is resting now." Apollo came out of the infirmary to Poseidon, there was a look on his face, and he knew a "but" was coming.

"But?"

"But, she was with a child," Apollo said, backing up a bit.

"A what," Percy's father did not expect this at all.

"A child Uncle. I am still not sure if its full soul was in her body or if there was enough for her to develop in the Underworld. I shall ask Uncle Hades, but until I am completely sure do not tell her." Apollo explained.

"Alright. Any other news?" Poseidon

"Percy is the only one of the prophesized seven besides Hazel to live, this could be very harsh on her mental health. Her husband and best friends died. I worry that she may never fully recover." with that Apollo left to go help as many campers as he could.