Chapter Four

chapter 4 is out folks

_______________________

"So, we are getting a new addition to the family," Bruce says after making sure everyone was in one of the living rooms.

"Are we getting another animal," Damian asks hopefully.

"Um, no," Bruce says grabbing his cup of coffee from the counter " I mean a whole new person." He says quickly and quietly, then takes a long sip of his coffee.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ANOTHER PERSON!" Jason yells.

"Exactly what I said Jay, your cousin's coming over to stay for a while." Bruce says.

"We have a cousin from your side of the family?" Dick questions.

"Yes, I had a sister, and no one knows where she is, and her husband was killed, so now they're giving me custody over her."

"I'm sorry, does anyone else find this the slightest bit strange?!" Jason low-key shrieks.

"Name: Persephone Jackson. Age:17. Female. Marital Status: Widowed! What the hell Dad. And she's been accused for terrorism on three accounts, Bruce, who the hell is this," Tim said after looking at the newly found information on one of his tablets.

"I TOLD YOU IT WAS STRANGE!" Jason yells, making Ma'ri jump.

"Look, I have a niece that I just found out about, believe me you're not the only unhappy one here." Bruce grumbles. "But anyways, it doesn't matter because she's coming in less than an-DING" Bruce gets interrupted as the doorbell rings.

"Oop, well guess she came earlier than you though," Damian replies.

Saying Bruce was nervous was an understatement. He was beyond terrified actually. And nothing scared him. Nothing. The closer he got to the door, the more terrified he became. It felt like opening the door was taking a lifetime. But then he did. And she was standing there.

"Uh, hi. I'm Percy. Uh, Percy Jackson. You know, uh, Sally's daughter," she said nervously, rubbing the back of her neck, eye's darting in every direction but his face.

"Uh yeah, I'm Bruce, but I guess you already knew that"

"Oh yeah"

"Um, come inside,"

"Welcome Madam Persephone, shall I take your belongings to your room?" Alfred asks in his polite manner.

"OH, no thank you sir, I can do it, and you can call me Percy if you want" feeling embarrassed she tightens her hold on her bag.

"Well come on, let's introduce you to the rest of the family."

Walking into the living room, everyone looked up to see the newcomer.

"That's Damian, Dick, Ma'ri, Ko'ri, Jason, and Tim," she visibly flinches when Jason's name is said for some reason. The entire family notes it.

"Well, uh, hi I'm Percy," she stutters out.

"Who names their child Percy," Damian mutters.

"It's a nickname, short for Persephone," she says confidently.

"Well now that we've all been introduced, why don't one of you take her to her room," Bruce asks.

"I'll do it!" Ma'ri exclaims.

"UM, sure I'll come along," Dick interjects.

They go upstairs to where most of the rooms were, and went into hers. After Tim showed them her past, he honestly thought she would be shocked about the size the way he was when he first got his room in the manor. She wasn't. She put her bags down and sat on the bed, instantly looking at her phone.

"Hey whats the wifi" Already fitting in.