Chapter Three

woop i uploaded
___________________
The funeral of Paul Blofis is when Percy next sees her dad. She paid her respects and went to see him afterward.
"See, now that you saw what's happening, I think you should stay with me," Poseidon says to her. Not helpful but go off I guess.
"Dad, you saw what happened there, and that shit wasn't human. It's clear that wherever you gods go, trouble seems to follow, and I'm already a danger to myself by being your child, so I would prefer to not go out of my way on a suicide mission for some daddy-daughter time." Percy was obviously pissed, and rightly so, but pissed nonetheless
"Then suit yourself," and like that, he was gone.
"Well that's just fucking great," she mutters to herself.
Percy was then off to drive all the way to Gotham City, New Jersey; which thankfully, the new home she was to stay at was a thirty-minute drive from her job. But it was an hour and a half from her home in Brooklyn, so this was gonna be fun.
She was thankful that this new "uncle" of hers lived so close to work. "Work" was the building connected to the ocean so that she could give medical treatment to hurt animals. She did get paid by her father so it looked legal, but in actuality, her father told all sea creatures that medical help would be easy for them to access, and so that's what she did. She saved lives, delivered babies, gave check-ups, the whole shebang. She finished school at Camp Jupiter at one point to get a degree in marine biology so it wasn't as sketchy as it sounded. She even had human clients bringing their animals for check-ups, so she earned for herself.
Percy had a little check-in at work and then went to drive some more to none other than Bruce Wayne's home.
________________________________
You better believe it when I say Bruce Wayne was shocked when he got a call one morning informing him about an unknown niece that apparently belonged to his so called sister.
He remembers as a child when his parents would joke about a long lost sister they would introduce him to when he was older, and he never thought much about it. When looking into the disappearance of Sally Jackson the first thing to strike him was the picture. The woman he was looking at had dark brown hair, much like his mother's, with gray strands coming though; warm brown eyes, also like his mothers; smile like his fathers, even the way her eyes wrinkled at the sides like him. There was no doubt that he was related to her, although the brown hair and eyes were very different from the black hair and blue eyes he inherited from his father.
As he read on, it looked like a bumpy life. Sent to live with her "aunt and uncle" at a young age; she got married, had a child, the father was "lost at sea" (that looked suspicious as shit); got married again, this time to a man that the child threw domestic abuse allegations at like it was a game of baseball and she was the pitcher, and at the end of it, they got divorced, husband went missing, and a day later she sold a stone sculpture of him so some buyer. It was the last one though, that stuck out the most. Paul Blofis, in his late forties, found dead in the apartment by his niece (god it felt weird to even think that), brutally at that. She called the police, and the case somehow went cold without even much effort put into finding the killer. Sally, pregnant with her second child, was nowhere to be seen, but clearly left a struggle.
He bookmarked the case making sure to look back on it later. Next, he went to go s̶t̶a̶l̶k̶  investigate his niece.
Persephone Poseidon Vasílissa Jackson Chase. Long ass fucking name to start but okay. Her father was the one who got lost at sea, she had a relatively terrible childhood, being the one who threw the domestic abuse allegations at Gabe. Accused of terrorism on three accounts and multiple police reports, the girl was a magnet for trouble. The seventeen-year-old girl got married at sixteen (what the fresh fuck) to Andrew Chase, both of which went to a summer camp together. As Bruce read on the less willing he was to let her in his house. Father: Missing. Mother: Missing. Husband: Dead. Stepfather: Dead. Stepfather: Dead. Literally everybody was dead or missing. The only close to normal thing about her was the fact that she had graduated with a master's in Marine Biology. She was awfully young to have a degree though. Percy Jackson Marine Health, Life, Care, and Rehabilitation Center was not too far away from home. About 30 minutes away. According to the social worker on the phone, he had approximately four hours until she was at the Wayne Manor and they still hadn't prepared.
"Alfred, prepare a room. We have a guest staying until further notice," he gruffed out.
"At once Master Bruce, but if I may ask, who will be joining us." Alfred said, already preparing for Percy's stay.
" Persephone Jackson, apparently, my sister's daughter." It felt weird to say those words.
"Sally?" Alfred look almost shocked.
"You knew her?" Bruce asked.
"I have been working for this family since before she was born. I apologize for not informing you Master Bruce, but I was sworn to secrecy when you were a child, and as I grew older it just slipped my mind." Alfred said solemnly.
" It's okay Alfred, but the whole situation is just weird. I mean who gets married at sixteen! It's absurd." Bruce can't seem to wrap his mind around it.
    "Alfred, I need to tell the kids!" Bruce exclaims, and mutters a list of expletives after.
"Master Bruce, you have four sons, and an on and off daughter, a daughter-in-law, and a granddaughter. Another addition will be fine. The manor is big enough to avoid her if you so wish it, though I don't believe you should." Alfred explains.
" Fine, Alfred."
Jason was on patrol; Ma'ri, Ko'ri, and Dick were watching a movie in the screening room; Tim was in his room; and Damian had just a few hours before school ended and he was done for Winter Break.
This was going to be great.