Take 2

This is part 2 of the last one. Not gonna be super long tho. Shoutout to @Hawaii310, @Agent_Jaydenx, and @AnonymousAgent453 for figuring out what he was gonna ask. 

Melting Pot
DC
8:00 PM
Wednesday
May 24th

Ben's POV:
We had finished the mission and rescheduled dinner.

I was a little nervous but we had just kicked Spyder's asses yesterday. This should be no big deal. We went in and got our table. We were just eating and talking. Nothing much, just enjoying each other's company. 

"I can't believe Cyrus really said that though." She laughed.

"Yeah me neither."

"You handled it pretty well though."

"Thanks babe."

"How's your leg?"

"Sore but getting better."

"That's pretty good."

The waitress came out with the dessert and set it down. After she left, I got ready.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I said and started to get up. I fell and made sure it looked like I was in pain. "Oww."

"Ben are you okay?" She rushed to get up. I put one arm on the table and the other into my pocket. I got one leg up and pulled it out.

A small box. 

A small insignificant box. Right?

Nope. 

This particular box could change my life forever.

 Erica saw it and shook her head.

"Erica. I love you. You make me a better person. You are the most amazing person I know."

Her eyes were tearing up a little.

"Will you please marry me?"

"Absolutely." 

She nodded and helped me up. I wrapped my arms around her and she buried her head in my chest. We rocked back and forth and I knew I would never let a true happiness like this go. This feeling of excitement and adrenaline. I would never forget how happy a single word can make a person. It was like waking up on your birthday and getting a thousand puppies all at once. 

Okay, that's the end of this mini-mini story, hope you enjoyed :)