Quarantine Tings-Zike

Here's a day of what Mike and Zoe did.

Living Room
Buddy House
2:00 PM
Wednesday
June 29th

Zoe's POV:
I woke up next to Mike. He was out cold so I lay there silently.

After a while he slowly moved and woke up.

"Morning baby."

"Morning sleepyhead."

"What do you mean 'sleepyhead?' It's only-"

"2:00."

"Wait really?"

"Yep."

"Well to be fair we usually stay up like all night."

"True."

"What do you wanna do today?"

"No clue."

"Ben?" I called out. "Erica?"

"Yeah what's up?" i heard from inside the room.

They both stepped in from our balcony with smirks.

"Good morning sleepyheads." Ben said with a laugh.

"We've been up since 11." Erica noted.

"What are you guys doing today?"

"No clue."

"Maybe go hang out on the trampoline or watch a movie."

Mike got up and fist bumped Ben.

"Aight bet, can we join?"

Ben looked to Erica who nodded and shrugged.

"Sure."

"We'll meet you down there." She took his hand and they both walked out.

We threw on some clothes and went down after them.

Ben was already showing off and doing tricks.

Erica jumped up and tackled him mid jump.

They flew across it and ended up in a heap on the far end. And by a heap I mean Erica landed gracefully on top of Ben who was sprawled out and laughing.

We all jumped around for a while when Mike asked if we wanted to go watch the movie.

We agreed and headed to the screening room.

We put on 5 Feet Apart.

Mike and Ben sat on the outside, me and Erica on the inside. 

I leaned my head on his shoulder and Erica did the same to Ben.

The movie as almost over but I was so tired. Erica was already asleep and I was almost there too. 

Ben smiled at Erica when he noticed she was sleeping on him, then looked to Mike.

Mike looked at me, then Ben and also smiled.

They fist bumped behind us as I drifted off to sleep.

Quarantine and social distancing had been hard for everyone. Me and my friends were very lucky to have each other and to have been staying at Buddy House. While we couldn't go out unless necessary, we lived together and could therefore still hang out. 

I know it's hard to avoid seeing your friends and going out and that we have it easy. Living together in a big house with a pool and all kinds of fun stuff. But we're all asking you, I'm asking you, please stay home unless you need to go out, and when you do, wear a mask. 

We can get through this if we stick together.

Also, to all those Karens saying they have "health issues" and can't wear one, but can scream at other customers and the workers, knock it the freak off. 

It is inconsiderate and rude to ignore rules put in place to help keep others safe and save lives because masks are "too hard to breathe in." I understand and agree it is more challenging, but isn't it worth it to save lives?

But anyways, some things we've done is hung out and played games. We've watched movies and swam. Take advantage of this time to spend with the people around you.

It will end but only if we care for each other and stop being so selfish.

Okay, thanks for reading, sorry it's late, and the other books' update are on the way.