Chapter 3

||At the station ||

Mr. Cha P.O.V

Mr. Cha was so angry that the mission had always failed when it comes to Bangtan Mafia robbing bank and you take the in charge of it. But for now, he isn't angry because of the failed mission, he is angry because his future - wife is missing.

Mr. Cha : how can they failed the mission?? Everybody's dead?

Cops : yes sir, no one's alive

Mr. Cha : that's  impossible, how about Y/n?

Cops : she's missing, sir, we can't find her

Mr. Cha : wtf, you should find her before this week comes to an end or I'll kill you all

Cops : yes sir.

Mr. Cha : Y/n where are you baby, you promise me to get married with me and now you're missing, how can i live without you? Please comeback Darling..

------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

I was sitting here in this big couch watching some movies while eating popcorns. I wonder what that jerk is thinking right now. He will be so angry and i pity for the cops, whom they'll get scold for sure.

What should I do now? When will I take my parents revenge? He need to pay for the  things he had done to me, I will make sure he will suffer for what he did and send him to the hottest district in hell.

With the thought of that you heard the door bell ring and went to open.

------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung P.O.V

Here I am heading to the cafe where Jennie works. As soon as i reach there and open the door an d i see what i should not see for today.

Three boys playfully flirting with Jennie and she was about to cry but hold it back. She try hard to went away from them but instead they pull her back.
I can't control my anger so i shout to get their attention.

Taehyung : hey you three that have the ugliest face stick on your head.

They all gave me their attention by facing me and one of them spoke while holding Jennie hand.

Boy 1 : who are you to say that I'm ugly? Huh? Do you know who I am?

Taehyung : i don't care who you are and I said you're ugly because I'm my mother's son.

Boy 2 : what do you want?

Taehyung :  The girl you're holding *point to Boy 1* is my girlfriend.

The boy scoff and began to talk again.

Boy 1 : what a lovely girlfriend you have Mr. , but i don't think you only deserve her

Boy 3 : just get away from us before you get hurt

I scoff and reply.

Taehyung : you should be the one to get lost before you get hurt.

Boy 1 : he's getting in my nerve just go and finish him.

Commanding the two boys, the approach me with a hand knife the have, soon they approach me we begin the fight but I doesn't last long to get rid of this two.

Taehyung : your turn *looking to the boy*, leave her

Boy 1 : what if I don't want to.

Taehyung : then you ask for it