Chapter 13

Y/n P.O.V

Now I'm standing in front of my old house. All the memories, the way we played together, our birthday party,mom's cook, dad jokes,my sister weak smile. Tears form on my eyes but I blink them away.

I can felt someone hands lock with mine. I look up and saw Jungkook, he smile at me and I return the smile.

We slowly walk towards the entrance, I search for the key, I remember mom used to kept the spare under the pot, and I found it.

I open the house and slowly walk in, my every step followed by Jungkook and guards outside. Everything was still the same, the furniture, the wall, every room.

I went to my room first, all the toys are still there, I slowly pick the barbie doll my dad brought me on my third birthday, it was my favourite. I put down and went to my closet, everything was there, my clothes, my bag, my small shoes.

Next I went to my sister room. Tears form once again on my eyes, the story she read for me, those are still on the bookshelf. Her toys, her clothes, he bed, her picture, me and her, our family picture paste on the wall. I slowly touch those and my tears fall on my cheek.

Next my patents room, everything was still the same.

Eunwoo told me that there was a box on my mom's drawer, and inside was the cloths they used to cover my body and a piece of paper.

I slowly open the drawer and there is the box. Before I open I close my eyes and all the memorise comeback once again.

And on my mind was the word Eunwoo told me last night

"You were only a month when your mother found you near the door, there was a picture of your family, your older brother, mother and dad. Go to your house and find out your parents. I want you to live your life happily as I'm your friend, more like brother. I wish you the best of luck Y/n."

I slowly open my eyes and look at the box.

Y/n : should I really open this?

I ask Jungkook who was standing near the door, watching you. He slowly walks to me and squad down. I was sitting on my mom's chair.

Jungkook : look, we need to find them no matter what, you have to know who your parents are

Y/n : but......what if they're dead? Or.....I

I start to cry softly, he stands up and hug me, my face was buried on this stomach.

Y/n : I'm scared

Jungkook : shhh....... Ok now lets see who your parents are

I slowly nod and open the box. Like Eunwoo said, there was a picture of my family. The day I was born, with my older brother he carried me with the help of my father. I slowly put down the photo and take out the cloth, it was so soft. And in the bottom of the box was a paper and it was fold.

I slowly unfold and read it.

"My name is Park Y/M/N, and this my daughter,Park Y/n. My family was too poor so we don't have much money to raise her. We used to live in Busan but we came here 4 months ago. She have an older brother, his name is Park Jimin. Please take care of her and give her your surname but please don't tell her about us also please don't come for us. Just keep her safe, please love her like your daughter. I will never forget your kindness, for raising my daughter. We love her very much. Thank you.
                                       Park Y/M/N"

I start to cry out loud once again. Tear drop like rain. I can't stop.

Y/n : Ji ji Jimin

Jungkook : what?

Y/n : Jimin is my brother, Jungkook

I cried once again. My parents are poor and my brother is Jimin, but Jimin is a gangster.

                       ------------

Mr. Cha : what? She went to her old house?

Man : yes sir

Mr. Cha mind : What will she do there? Today's not her parents dead anniversary, I need to find out this

Mr. Cha : Find out what she did there

Man : yes sir

The man left.

--------<>--------

Bangtan Headquarters

You and Jungkook was on the meeting room. Jungkook called all the members including Jennie and Rose'.

After a minute of waiting Namjoon, Jin and J-hope comes together. Minute later Jennie, Taehyung and Suga.

You still hold the paper and the box on the table. They notice your swollen eyes but none of them ask a question.

Jungkook sit on the middle, the rest in front of you but Jennie beside you.

When you heard the door open again your heart start to beat faster than the normal.

Jimin and Rose' enter the room and you quickly move your gaze to Jimin.

Jimin : what's wrong Jungkook?

Rose' take her seat first, Jimin about you take his seat but you stop him

Y/n : Jimin I..

He stands still, you quickly get up and hug him, you start to cry, all surprise without Jungkook

Jimin : what happen, Y/n?

You still cry and hug him more tighter

Jungkook : she's your sister Jimin

All : what?

Namjoon : sister?

You let go of the hug and gave him the paper. First he look  confuse and start to read the paper.

Jin : whats going on?

J-hope : Jimin have a sister?

Taehyung : but he never mention one

Suga : just keep quite and wait

A single drop of tears fall from his eyes to the paper. He look you and more tears fall from his eyes

Jimin : how?

You took his hand and walk to your seat, you give him the picture

Jimin : this....this is my parents

-------------

Doctor comes out from the test room, you, Jimin and Jungkook wait outside.

Jimin : what's the result, doctor?

He keep silent and glances the paper one more time, which makes you more nervous. Doctor smile and speak

Doctor : its positive

Jimin : that means she's my sister?

Doctor : she's your sister Mr. Park

You sigh in relief and sit back on the seat.

Jimin : how's this possible? Mom have to explain this..

Y/n : mom?? *confuse shock*

~to be continue