Chapter 23

FINAL CHAPTER

The day has come, the day when a new small human join our family. Our complete, our happiness, our little bean, our love, our favourite, parts of us, our first child.

"AHH!!" I scream more louder than before, pulling Jungkook hairs more harder. Its a little little....no.....very pain.

Doctor : push harder Miss

Jungkook : come on baby only a second you can do it

I push and scream harder and louder, then we heard our first little baby crying. Nurse wrap some towels around her and hush her down.

Doctor : congratulation Mr and Mrs Jeon

Jungkook : thank you doctor

My eyes doesn't move a bit from my baby since she come out of me. Yes, its "she". I smile watching her small figure crying the nurse arm. All the pain I felt just left in a second. Tears slowly form on my eyes as nurse hand me my baby.

Y/n : m-my baby...

My voice crack saying those words. She so cute, her eyes, cheek and lips are just like his dad. The mole near her right eye and nose are like mine. She's so beautiful.

Jungkook : baby...thank you for giving me this little adorable bean

Y/n : Jungkook....she look just like you

Jungkook : no...just like us. Our first child, thank you baby

He kiss my forehead and take the baby from me and hand her to the nurse. They change my room lo let me take a rest.

After sleeping for like an hour, I heard everyone giggle looking my baby. They all gather around her while she's in my mother's arm, sleeping peacefully, not understand this cruel world.

Jungkook was the first one to notice me and walk up to me with a smile.

Jungkook : you ok, baby?

Y/n : yes I'm fine

I smile to him, he sit on the stool beside my bed as we look our little baby.

Jungkook : do you have any name in your mind for our little bean?

Y/n : not really...what about you?

Jungkook : i don't know its a nice name or not but i like Jeon Dahui

Y/n : Jeon Dahui, thats a nice name I like it....no no I love it

Jungkook : then its decided...Jeon Dahui

Days, week, months and years have past. Our little bean was doing fine, she's healthy, more healthy than we can describe.

Now she's playing with her cousin, they all love each other that makes us happy. She like Hayoung, more like a sister. Watching them playing gave me a flashback of how me and Jisoo unnie play together in her room.

Sometimes I would break her toys but she never scold me instead she gave me her sweetest smile and forgive me. Just like that Hayoung and Dahui get along each other very well.

Weeks past again and today is our little baby 3th birthday. She grow too fast, I felt like the day I give her a birth is just like yesterday.

Nights come and its time to cut her cake. She smile a lot, playing with her new gifts but not mine yet. She run to me and climb on the couch with a pretty smile. I pinch her cheeks and smile asking her question

Y/n : are you having fun my baby?

Dahui : yes mommy.....mommy?

Y/n : yes my baby