Chapter 20

1 week later

Y/n P.O.V

I was inside my sister bedroom, it was already dark outside and its time to go to bed. I decided to sleep in my sister's room for only tonight.

She read me a story, last year I just start my school and I'm not good in learning. When my sister was about to finish we heard a gunshot from downstairs.

My mom scream but only for a second, another gunshot was heard again.

Jisoo : Y/n...go hide somewhere, don't come out until I tell you to.

She cry, I'm just only 5 years old, I don't have any idea so I hide in the closet, I open a little when I heard a footstep. My uncle walks to my sister while taking his clothes off.

Jisoo : uncle...please don't do this..

My sister beg her while crying her lungs out. He hovered above her and he start to take her clothes off. My sister was very weak, she can barely move, I cry softly inside the closet to not make any noise.

My uncle rape and after he finish he shot him on her head twice and that makes me run out and towards her. I cry and call her many times but my uncle pull me away from her and drag me out of the house to his house.

When we reach his house he put me inside a dark room. But after 3 days he comeback and took me out to a small room. He hand me a paper

Mr.Cha : If you want to be alive and meet Eunwoo again, you need to right your name on this paper

He hand me a pen, but I didn't move a bit from my bed. He scream at me which cause me to cry more.

Mr.Cha : write your name Y/n, and I'll give you everything you want and marry me when you get old

Y/n : uncle.....*crying*

Mr.Cha : I'll give you time, when you can understand everything we'll talk about this again.

He left my room, he never comeback from that day, maids gives me food, guards everywhere, even in school. I never had a friends. Time past and I'm 17 years.

I met my uncle, we talk about the paper again and I agreed to marry him when I turn 27.

A/n P.O.V

Your mother notice the heart machine going into thin line, she quickly call the doctor, when they arrive they did everything they need to.

Everyone arrive just when the sound BEEP BEEP BEEP was heard on the room. Doctor check the time on his wrist watch

Doctor : 4:52 pm

Mom : no way this can't happen....*crying*..doctor please do something, I can't lose her again

She hold the doctor hand and beg him on her knees. Jimin help her to get out from the room while Jungkook slowly approach you with a tears on his eyes.

He slowly take your hands and hold them tightly. J-hope and Somi come behind and comfort him. Within a second he cry, hug you tightly

Jungkook : don't leave me.....Y/n I tell you..don't leave me...don't do this to me...you can't...you can't just leave me like this....please....I'll punish you if you don't wake up Y/n.....wake up...will you?

They tried to take him away from you but failed. When the nurse was about to take you out they notice your hand moving

Nurse : doctor...doctor her hand is moving *screaming*