Abbacchio x reader part 2

Bucciarati's PoV,
I walked into the living room and found Abbacchio sleeping and y/n on his lap also asleep I must say they do make a good couple. Abbacchio woke up and started stroking his boyfriend's hair "I see you're awake" I said he glanced up at me and smirked "you know I don't know how or why I fell in love with this man I mean he's related to Giorno" he said and I sat down next to him "maybe his looks or I don't know his ass?" I said and he nodded "morning sleepyhead how are you" Abbacchio said "morning Bucciarati and I'm good" he said and got off Abbacchio's lap and too the kitchen "do you want anything Abbacchio" he asked "I'm fine for now thank you though babe" he replied "he is truly an amazing guy how did I get so lucky" Abbacchio said I just smiled and went into the kitchen to go talk to Y/n "hey, how ya feeling you looked tired u sure you're just good" I asked he nodded yes and we had a little conversation while he made his coffee and once he finished making it he went back to Abbacchio.
Giorno's PoV,
Why is my brother dating someone who hates me I went into the living room then the kitchen because they were having their 'daily make out session' what ever that is and then I heard Abbacchio say "I love you so much baby" and not gonna lie I got kinda frustrated at that.
Abbacchio's PoV,
I was having my make out session with my man then I said "wanna go to the room" and he nodded yes. we were about to go down the corridor when Giorno grabbed y/n's arm "let me go Giorno" he said and he didn't so I stepped in "you do realise that he has a life of his own so just stop getting in our way" I felt my puppy's hand on my shoulder and hearing him say it's fine and then we just walked off "puppy I'm sorry I just hate your brother with passion" he pecked my lips and said "it's fine Abbacchio really and I love you and I wouldn't have you any other way" and with that I made out with him. Then there was a knock at my door so I stopped kissing him and answered it, it was Giorno "look Abbacchio I'm sorry I just want my brother to be happy that's all and I was blind but now I can see he is happy, with you and I just want to say thank and I'm so sorry" Giorno said "it's fine" I said and Giorno walked away back to the living room so I shut the door and locked it.
Bucciarati's PoV,
I do think that Abbacchio and y/n make an amazing couple then we heard a bang and we all jumped then Abbacchio's door opened and he shouted "sorry!" And closed the door again I just chuckled knowing fair well what they were doing. A few minutes later Abbacchio comes out shirtless and sweating "you good Abbacchio" Mista asked "yeah" and then y/n appeared wrapping his arms around Abbacchio's waist "right babe you can take a lot" he said turning around in his boyfriend's arms kissing him "wanna go out after we've cleaned ourselves" Abbacchio asked "yeah" y/n said running into the room and Abbacchio chasing after him then then the shower started running. A few minutes pasted and Y/n and Abbacchio are once again seen but heading out "so where do you guys think you're going" I asked and Abbacchio said "going out" and I gave the look of "really" and he nodded "well I suppose you didn't know but we have a new mission" I said.
Abbacchio's PoV,
(I'm really sorry but I forgot where they where going by the by the stand fight won't be in this) I sat on the boat with my man on my lap kissing him "do you two ever stop kissing?" I heard Narancia ask I pulled away said "no" I went straight back to kissing my boy sticking my tongue in his mouth "I think you need to give y/n a break" I heard Fugo say and then a snort of laughter and Bucciarati and Giorno saying in sync "like that's gonna happen" I just laughed in his mouth and pulled away and started kissing his neck he wrapped his arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around his waist "I love you darling" I said after leaving a hickey that I was incredibly proud of. The boat stopped and Y/n and Giorno got off it Mista wanted to stay behind and leave it up to the brothers.
Y/n's PoV,
I got away from the dock and hid behind the building bringing my stand Amethyst Chariot (I couldn't think of a name and I didn't want to use silver chariot) I was some how seen by one of the really strong men and we went behind the building that I failed to hide behind and then he saw the hickey Abbacchio left "hmm this looks fresh and by a male" he said licking the other side of my neck away from the love bite Abbacchio left.
Abbacchio's PoV,
I can't believe this, this guy was touching my man I clenched my first but I didn't move because I didn't want to blow our cover "Abbacchio calm dow-" Bucciarati said cutting himself of by seeing what I was seeing. What my baby did next shocked everyone who saw. He pushed the guy off of him and kicked him in the head then using Amethyst Chariot to finish him of and it just happened to be the guy we needed "He maybe in full leather but the bastard flexible" I heard Giorno say.
Bucciarati's PoV,
To stay out of sight y/n climb a top the building and ran across roof to roof making his way to the dock and back on the boat.
Abbacchio's PoV,
I ran to hug my prince and then helped him on the boat "that was so badass y/n" we heard Mista say as he took his leather jacket and shirt of showing his delicious abs "and that is the Giovanna way on doing things" he said and Giorno laughed and so did the others "hey Abbacchio that guy licked your man's neck you might wanna disinfect it with your saliva" Narancia said I nodded and started to lick his neck "at this point you're gonna have 2 hickeys" I whispered in his ear and continued to lick his neck giving him a new hickey. The boat stopped and me and my prince where asked by Bucciarati "do you guys wanna come or do you wanna wait" we both said in sync "wait" and the rest left, this gave us the time to make out and I spat in his mouth to give him some of my saliva as he did the same "now you belong to me" I said pressing our foreheads together. A few minutes in to our round 2 of making out they returned and we pulled apart but my prince stayed on my lap "this is Trish, Trish this is Abbacchio and y/n" Bucciarati said and we exchanged hellos "don't mind them they are just very intimate with each other" Narancia said "ti amo tanto mio principe" I said to my prince "Ti amo anch'io mio re" he said even though he wasn't originally from Italy he still knew some Italian as did I with Lithuanian "Aha~, aš tave labai myliu" my puppy said to me in Lithuanian my reply was "Aš myliu tave dar labiau šuniuką" I loved talking to him in his native tongue "galbūt, kai nešvariai kalbėsime vieni su kitais, turėtume kalbėti gimtąja kalba" I suggested while stroking his hair he giggled and replied "Manau, kad taip pat turėtume" and then I kissed him.
Trish's PoV,
"What are they saying" I asked Bucciarati "I don't know but I know it's Lithuanian" he said "Lithuanian?" I questioned "yeah y/n is originally from Lithuania so it could be anything what they say" he said "vaikeli leisk man tave pabučiuoti" I heard Abbacchio say but I couldn't understand it since it was in this Lithuanian Bucciarati was on about then I heard y/n say "nė vienas kūdikis, mes turime tiek daug laiko tam, kad grįžtume į namus, ir dar nesijaučiu, kad gąsdinčiau naująjį darbuotoją" Y/n being from Lithuania made him hotter then ever even though I knew he was gay and now probably belong to Abbacchio made me a bit sad about liking him.