Dio x reader

Dio's PoV,
I looked at my lover laying his head on my lap "hey darling" I said he looked up at me with his piercing red eyes "yes dear" he said "I want to know what it's like to get my dick sucked" I said he sat up and sat on my lap our big cocks rubbing together I moaned slightly at the contact between them "my king" he said "my prince" I said nearly moaning he started trailing his hand down my body and soon it found its way to my dick "ahhh~" I moaned throwing my head back in complete pleasure he then started to kiss my neck, he stopped when I lifted my head up he opened his mouth and I stuck my tongue in his mouth but I stopped after a little bit because I heard someone running towards the room I sighed and put my arm around his waist but put my hand on his ass and then the door burst open and my lover rested his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my shoulders still on my lap "master Dio they have arrived!" The old dingbat said "what" I said angry "baby tie your hair up again" I said and he did tie it up
(Your hair looks like this)

Dio's PoV, I looked at my lover laying his head on my lap "hey darling" I said he looked up at me with his piercing red eyes "yes dear" he said "I want to know what it's like to get my dick sucked" I said he sat up and sat on my lap our big cocks ...

"Why do you still look so goddamn sexy" and then we heard "DIO SHOW YOURSELF YOU COWARD" that Polnareff's voice "come on darling let's go" we walked out with my hand around his waist "see I fucking knew he was gay" Polnareff said "shit!" Kakyoin said.
Y/n's PoV,
I walked in front of him wrapping my arm around his neck "jump" Dio said and I did wrapping my legs around his waist while he held up by holding my ass "Aš tave labai myliu, šeimininke"
I said in my native tongue "Aš myliu tave taip pat, kaip ir mano meilė, ir aš norėčiau, jei tu mane vadintum tėčiu" he giggled and kissed me I obviously kissed back "what fucking language is that!" Joseph shouted "it's Lithuanian my native tongue you see I'm originally from Lithuania but then I moved to Egypt at met Dio and fell in love with him" I said "as did I, I fell in love with this man and that's never going to change" Dio said kissing me "what's this vampire mating season" jojo said "actually we were about too and then you had to ruin it" Dio said pissed of and looked at them I pulled his face to look towards mine and I placed his forehead on mine "it's fine you don't have to worry" I said and then he went back to kissing me "good grief what's the point in this Dio has happy with his lover I'm happy with kakyoin and we all get to live and I know we came here to kill Dio to save my mother but Dio can you just undo everything it will be easier for both of us" jojo said "alright fine but I just want to know one thing" Dio said "oh Dio stop teasing them
nes žinai, kad visada gali mane erzinti" I said, he smiled and nodded "you're right baby fine I'll go undo it know" he put me down and left I sat on the steps and got asked questions "so are you really a man or are you a girl" polnareff asked me "no I'm a male Polnareff" I said.
Joseph's PoV,
I'm pretty sure Polnareff put himself in shock when Dio's boyfriend said he was a male "but your hair length" kakyoin said then he took it down
(This is the length just your hair is black"

Joseph's PoV, I'm pretty sure Polnareff put himself in shock when Dio's boyfriend said he was a male "but your hair length" kakyoin said then he took it down (This is the length just your hair is black"

"Oh. My. God you're a women!!" Kakyoin shouted and then Dio cane back "no I'm pretty sure my man is a man unless he's wearing a strap on dick and if that is the case we need to talk" we all laughed and Dio's boyfriend blushed I deep red then Dio kissed his cheek and went "you get to know my man more I'm gonna go do some work" Dio said "are you sure?" his boyfriend asked "yes I'm sure" he then kissed the man and left. "Ok so first question you're from Lithuania so if you and Dio had a child what would it be?" Jojo asked "well in a way it would be Lithuanian British or British Lithuanian" he said and jojo nodded in agreement "what's Lithuania like" polnareff asked "well it's cold and quite poor oh you guys should get going holly will be waking up and probably hoping to see you guys there" he said and we nodded and left.
Dio's PoV,
"It's time for me" I heard and then y/n walking into our room "it certainly is my dear" I smiled and took his shirt off and started to lick his abs "ahhh~ your skin feels so good on my tongue~" I said and left his chest with a string of saliva and then started to kiss him slipping my tongue in his mouth, while we did this I grabbed his ass and backed him up onto the bed, once he hit it he moaned in my mouth "lay down daddy and I'll suck it for you" he said then I started to strip for him showing my 14 inch cock and 2 meters thicc which he moaned at the sight of "you like it puppy, why not come taste it~" the last part made him since I said it in a seductive way. He started by kitty licking the tip which I found mean and he licked the whole thing then put it in his mouth deep throating me, when I heard him gag I lifted him off and saw a string of saliva connecting his mouth to my cock "baby boy you don't need to do that you know" I said "but I just want to please you" he said "you please me a lot already baby without fucking now let me see your dick" I said and then he sexily stripped for me after he stripped for me he crawled over to me so sexily that I pumped my cock over and over again until I came "dad you know I could've done that for you" he said and then licked my hand and cock so he could taste my cum "it's so sweet" he said then I saw his 13 inch and 2 meter thicc dick I moaned at the sight of it just like he did "mmm baby you're so big~ ahhh~ I can never get enough of you" I said moaning "sit on my cock" I ordered and I helped put my cock in his ass "ahhh~ ahhh~ahhh!~" he moaned his moans are so good "bounce" I said as he was bouncing I grabbed his cock and started pumping it kissing him "daddy I'm gonna cum~" he moaned and I directed his cock to shoot in my mouth which was a success and then I came in his ass shortly after. He fell on top of me but I didn't take my cock out because I was still cumming "hohhh~" he moaned but his voice cracked, after I stopped cumming I cuddled him and fell asleep with him in my arms.