Risotto x reader

Risotto's PoV,
Why is my boyfriend so hot but Melone and Illuso keep hitting on him that's why whenever I was in my office Y/n would come and sit in it with me.

It's been a few minutes since I actually sat down in my office and I heard a knock on the door I said come in and it was my baby "hey what's up?" I asked "nothing I just want to come and sit with you" he told me sitting down on the extra chair that I placed next me beginning to draw in his sketch book. "You're so good at drawing, is it your stands power?" I asked "no my stands name is 50 words for murder and I have the kiss of death, and other things but I can't be bothered to get into them" he told me resting his head on my shoulder as I continued my paperwork. I heard him yawn "you tired baby?" I asked "mhm~" he hummed, I kissed his forehead and pulled him onto my lap "well sleep then" I said holding him close to me and he snuggled into me I smiled slightly hearing him snore quietly. I heard a knock on the door again and I looked down at Y/n hoping it didn't wake him up which it didn't so I quietly said come in and Prosciutto walked in shutting the door quietly when he noticed Y/n and my very protective grip on him "what?" I asked quietly "Melone and Illuso are looking for him again" he told him clearly mentally face palming himself "just tell them he's in here but he's asleep and he's mine and no one else's" I told him watching him leave then my baby started to shake. I woke him up "baby what's wrong?" I asked watching him move so his legs were spread across my lap and he hugged me crying "shhh~" I cooed stroking the back of his head, I always acted this way around him because he is everything to me "I had a dream that you were killed" he cried "shhh~ I won't die" I cooed rocking back and forth slightly. We stayed like that for a while after he stopped and then I took him to bed managing to sneak past Melone and Illuso and I stripped down then helped him strip down too then I got into bed pulling him down, putting the covers over us and I cuddled him.