Rohan x reader

Rohan's PoV,
"All I'm saying Josuke is new boys are pricks" I told the young boy as I bumped into him while he was going to school "well not all of them are" he said "most of them are" I said under my breath "what are you doing around my school anyway?" He asked "I'm meeting someone" I said with no emotion but a slight blush appeared on my face "it was nice talking to you Rohan but I better get in school now, have fun" the boy said running off into the school grounds, then I felt someone jump on my back "hey Rohan" he said I looked back and saw him "oh it's you" I said kissing him. He got of my back and I grabbed his hand begging to walk"will your parents still not let you move in with me?" I asked "yeah they said I can't move in with you because they don't want me to lose my virginity" he told me, I snorted and said "babe you've already lost it" "I know and I want to lose it more" he told me and I picked him up and took him home. As soon as we entered my Malamute Akita I've jumped up at him "hello baby" he said in a baby voice "now where were we? Oh yes" I said smashing my lips onto his and he pushed me away "we can't do this now you know where I work" he told me "I know you work at a sexy butler café that starts in 10 minutes" I told him. I drove him to work and kissed him goodbye and told him I'll pick him up after he finishes work.
Y/n's PoV,
My job is so hard but at the minute it's all I've got and this is what I have to wear

Sadly for Rohan I don't always wear it but I'm always incredibly hard and for some reason it's only Rohan that can fix it also my h/c (hair colour) hair always has to be down looking like this

I was busy serving someone when someone grabbed my cock asking me "are you single?" "No I'm not sorry" I told the guy moving out of his grip and going back behind the bar then I heard the bell go as my back was turned "hello how may I serve you?" ...

I was busy serving someone when someone grabbed my cock asking me "are you single?" "No I'm not sorry" I told the guy moving out of his grip and going back behind the bar then I heard the bell go as my back was turned "hello how may I serve you?" I asked turning around seeing Rohan and some high school kid "hello dear" Rohan told me "this is Josuke I met him while waiting for you by his school also you know what I want" I nodded and started making exactly what he loves "do you want anything Josuke?" I asked politely "oh no I'm alright" he answered while I handed Rohan's drink to him "how was the three hours without me Rohan?" I asked jokingly "hell" he said and I chuckled and patted his head "hey I'm gonna get home now my mum will be getting worried" Josuke said "alright oh and don't tell her you came here or anything that's hinting towards here"  I said and me and Rohan waved bye to him "if you were on break right now I'd lean over this bar and make out with you right now, I have a reason why" Rohan told me and I chuckled and asked "what's that?" "Because I miss your lips" he said putting a hand under my chin and rubbing thumb back and forth over my bottom lip "hey! Back off they workers aren't for touching" my manager yelled "oh no it's fine he's my boyfriend" I reassured him "oh I'm sorry y/n I really am" he said "it's fine" I said and he walked away "I love you" he told me "I love you too" I told him and he kissed me "hey!" A guy said and we pulled away "yes?" I asked walking to him "I didn't order this" he told me "I'm so sorry what did you order?" I asked "sex on the pole" he said "I'm so sorry I'll go and get it now" I said begging to walk away but he grabbed my wrist "it's fine, you're lucky you're sexy" he said and let go of me "are you sure?" I asked unsure "yes it's fine" "alright" and I walked back to the bar "y/n we've got someone new coming and I want your help to help them get through this also can you stay for as long as you can please you are an amazing person to this company" my manager said "alright and of course I can stay for as long as I can" I told him and he hugged me "thank you y/n" he said and walked away and then the new girl came in while I was on Rohan's lap making out with him, I pulled away from him when I felt a tap on my shoulder "oh I'm sorry are you the new person?" I asked "yeah that's me" she said.
{few hours later}
"Ugh, I'm so sorry baby" I said and then I realised he was drunk "mmm~ I want you" he moaned "come here then" I said, as soon as we got to the front door  I smashed my lips onto his. And the next morning equaled 1 hang over and 1 promotion.