°•¤●Riveting Conclusion●¤•°

---::Finding Strength Sub-Arc::---

[Chapter 30]

"I'm an SAO survivor."

"WWWOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH~" the whole guild shrieked, physically reeling themselves at my shocking reveal rather exaggeratedly.

Tecchi and Siune seemed to be less dramatic in their reaction, then we have Nori, Talken, Jun and Yuuki who're going insane at the fact. So far as to tear each other's hairs trying to grasp the reality they've found themselves in.

Walking across the new land of the 28th Floor, we decided to enjoy the night sky together as a reward for a day's hard work. We're hundreds of miles above the surface of Alfheim, the new and fresh breeze up here felt like taking a hike around the hills of the Himalayas...

Look, the reflective light representing stars on this floor is even more fascinating than those below.

The road is of grass and pebbles, leading far into a distant village surrounded by mountains engulfed in fog, where new quests and rewards await for all the players to enjoy.

"I KNEW IT! I FINALLY GOT ONE HUNCH RIGHT! FIRST GOOD HUNCH I'VE EVER GOTTEN!" the leprechaun in glasses shook his fists in victory.

"That explains a whole lot. Wait, no, that explains literally everything." Jun scratched his hair and then pressed his hand to his face.

"So you've fought that boss before, right?! What were the differences between the one in SAO and ALO? How many people did it took to take it down? You delivered the final blow during your first time, didn't you? You did right?! RIGHT?" Yuuki grabbed my arm and shook it to pair with her enthusiasm.

"W-well... I did, but it's much more complicated than that... I-"

"SH-SHUUUSH~ I wanna guess! Did you lead an army of players into the battlefield? Did you have to make crazy strategies a-an-and had waves of people take out parts of the boss' bodies? WERE THERE ANY OTHER STRONG PLAYERS IN THE GAME?!"

She's not cutting me some slack with these questions is she? Jesus, Yuuki, I'd love to answer them all but please take it slooowww. To be honest, I can't even recall the details properly myself. So that lessens your chances to get an immediate answer already!

"Please be mindful, all of you... SAO was a hard place for many people. What did I say about approaching someone who's been in that game before?" Siune sighed and slouched her shoulders, hoping that her friends aren't causing me too much trouble.

"Hm? You all had that discussion?" I asked. "About meeting an SAO player?"

"Quite a while ago, yeah! We wanted to know what it was like in there ever since New Aincrad was added! Though, we never had a chance to meet one before. It's not like we can just ask anyone in Alfheim if they've ever risked their lives. So, sorry about that." There it came, the apologies of a spriggan with her hands resting the back of her head, walking beside Jun.

Not a moment's passed when I noticed her reaching her palm to the salamander, nudging his shoulder subtly.

"Speaking of which, Jun, pay up!"

"Wait, really?! I thought you forgot!"

"I never go back on my word, so give me a thousand!"

"F-fine! Damn..."

????????

"Oh my god, you two did NOT make a bet on the person Yuuki would choose for the raid to be an SAO player!" my eyes widened in splits of a second with a face of absolute discontent.