Ready To Comply

"If you want to know the outcome of a game before the game has even started, you need to control each side."- David Icke

(5 years later) Percy's POV

"Страстное желание." Longing.

"Проржавевший." rusted.

"Печь." furnace.

"Рассвет." daybreak.

"Семнадцать." seventeen.

"Доброкачественный." benign.

"Девять." nine.

"Возвращение домой." homecoming.

"Один." one.

"Грузовой автомобиль." freight car.

I woke up. I am empty. I cannot remember who I am. But I am, "Готовы соблюдать." Ready to comply.

"Good. She is operational. Soldier, find this one some clothes and see to it that she is trained."

The sound of footsteps left the room as a young looking man stalked out.

"Готовы соблюдать." I repeated.

"Of course you are. Wait here, you will be given further orders soon, but until then, you will learn to respond to the name PAB-24." The stern looking man told me. The only response I gave him was a curt nod.

The young soldier came back with clothes, but I didn't move.

"PAB-24 put these clothes on." Stern-One ordered. And so I put on the clothes.

It was a rough black vest, a heavy flowing black skirt that ended just above my knees, knee-high black boots, leg wrappings to wear so my stems* didn't blister, and leather arm guards that stopped at my elbows.(1930-40s slang: Stems= Legs)

After putting the arm guards on, I could see that they each had a lone red star on the back of the wrists. Upon on closer inspection, there was another lone red star on the right breast of the vest. That must be their symbol.(The clothes above are what she's wearing)

"PAB-24." I straightened and turned to Stern-One.

"Follow me." And he turned and walked off, me immediately following him.

He led me down many halls into a room with multiple different guns, blades, sticks and mannequins that had targets painted onto them. He picked up one of the guns and handed it to me.

"Practice setting up, loading, and shooting this gun until you can perform with it flawlessly. When you have accomplished this, repeat with the rest of the weapons in this room. You will receive food when you have finished with all of the guns. Understand." I gave him a nod and he walked off.

I looked at the entire wall filled with guns and then got to work fulfilling my orders. Because I told him I was Ready to comply. Didn't I?