Definitely Not Safe

⚠ ⚠ This chapter contains content that may be disturbing or triggering to viewers such as blood, murder, self-harm, suicide and death!! If things like this bother you and you proceed, please do so with caution!!⚠ ⚠ ⚠

"The most beautiful people I've known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths."- Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

(4 months later) Percy's POV

"Страстное желание."

"Проржавевший."

"Печь."

"Рассвет."

"Семнадцать."

"Доброкачественный."

"Девять."

"Возвращение домой."

"Один."

"Грузовой автомобиль."

I woke up once again. There were around 100 girls in front of me, all between the ages of 3 to 14.

"Готовы соблюдать." I said. Always ready to comply.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a young girl flinch back. She immediately tried to hide it, but the man who had said my words saw.

"PAB-24, Show them why they should never show fear to others." Word-Man ordered. I nodded and shot toward the girl. She looked to be 11, and I could see the fear in her eyes.

⚠ ⚠ ⚠

I grabbed her and moved her so that she was doing a sort of back bend in my arms, her head visible to me. I quickly bent down and very discretely whispered, "I'm sorry." And snapped her neck. It all happened in a matter of around 6 seconds but none of the girls moved when it happened.

End ⚠

I straightened, and turned to the Word-Man. He, unlike some of the girls, looked indifferent to what had just happened.

He addressed the girls, "That is what happens when you show fear. You end up dead." He paused and looked out in a certain direction of the gathered girls. "Because one of you unfortunately attempted to leave our caring facility, we'll be doing something different today. All of you, follow me."

Understanding that I was part of the 'all of you', I followed as well, keeping my walk as that of an experienced soldier. I was one after all. I think...

All of us, myself, the Word-Man, and the 100 girls(give or take) boarded a helicopter which was clearly designed to only fit roughly 50 people. It was very cramped. I faintly felt that I shouldn't be in the air, but I ignored it for the most part.

The Word-Man looked over the girls and a cruel smile spread across his lips.

"Don't worry about the space, there will be a lot more of it on the way back." His words hung in the air and settled thickly around all of the girls. We all knew what it meant. I knew that I would be on the return ride, but the others seemed to be thinking over the words with dread.

The helicopter flew farther and farther and I saw some girls trying to suppress shivers. It must have been cold. When we finally landed, I saw that we were at the base of a mountain.