Clearing things up

Well, this was just wonderful. The person you were trying to help had almost killed you, your new cooking knife had been thrown across the room, your throat had a medium sized cut, and you may have been the cause of your idol getting hurt.

And he was still laying in the middle of the staircase.

For some reason, you just couldn't muster up the courage to pick him up and put him back in his room. It was hard to stand next to him, let alone touch him!

In the time that you had tried to find a way to transport him without coming into physical contact, you cleaned up all the blood in the house, fixed the knife, bandaged your neck and put away all the cleaning equipment. You now found yourself standing over the skeleton, closing your eyes as you concentrated, deep in thought.

You could get the old wagon you had from second grade and wheel him around in that, but you'd still need to touch him. You could scoop him up in the your deflated giant hamster ball, blow it up and then roll him to the room, but he probably wouldn't like waking up to be trapped in such an enclosed area. You could wake him up and ask him to wal- aaaaand nevermind, that's way too problematic.

So what do you do?

Opening your eyes, you frowned and looked down, accidentally catching sight of the destroyer below you.

Feeling your face heat up, you felt that he looked rather adorable in your clothes, looking perfect on him. His face was buried in the shirt, making him look like a peaceful child that took a midmorning nap. Even though he is anything but peaceful.

Sitting on the floor beside him, you sighed, heat rising to your cheeks. You quietly took out your phone and took a picture of the skeleton, fangirling silently and you hid your face in the sleeves of your jacket.

Slipping the phone back into your pants pocket, you returned your focus back to the original question.

How would you get him into the room?

After thinking for three minutes straight, you gave up, pulling your phone back out once you had wasted too many brain cells. After unlocking your device, you opened Google, surely it would have some ideas!

Looking up "how to move someone without touching them," Google gave you a lot of useless information about the force and telekinesis. Gee, that really was helpful. You definitely had telekinesis.

Covering your face in your hands, you let out a loud noise of displeasure. How in the world were you supposed to do this without touching him?! You don't have magical powers like him, and certainly didn't know the force! You felt that you absolutely should NOT touch him without his permission.

Despite knowing you shouldn't touch him, you couldn't help but want to do so as well. You recalled the way your heart had fluttered and the electricity that seemed to flow through your veins when the destroyer had unintentionally placed his hand on yours.

Never before had your heart beaten so quickly, and never before had your face heaten up that much. That small action had left you feeling like the luckiest person on Earth, and deep down, you craved that feeling. But this was much much more than another little touch. This was CARRYING him!

The mere thought of holding the skeleton in your very arms caused your head to spin. There was no way you'd be able to do this without having another one of your little, ahem, "accidents."

That was the biggest problem. Probably one of the weirdest problems, but it was still a problem.

"Hrrnnnnnghh... I'm gonna need something to catch the blood..." You muttered to yourself, finally pulling your face from your hands. You slowly stood up and looked for something that would fit the description of the item you were looking for.