A Memory and a Soul

Error was currently digging through some clothes in the closet of his room, the former guest room. Seeing as you had several unoccupied bedrooms in your house, you were fine with letting him choose a designated area, therefore granting him the permission to claim a living space should he please.

Surprisingly enough, he choose the room you first brought him into.

You gave him some basic appliances, such as clothes, a lamp, and a mirror, but couldn't yet provide him with much, mostly due to the fact that you hadn't gone shopping recently. He didn't really care; too much stuff would clutter the room.

But now, he ironically found himself wishing you had given him more things. Well, clothes, at least. He was trying to find an inconspicuous-yet-concealing outfit, one that hid his identity without arousing suspicion.

"tOo sHoRt." He spoke, tossing a tanktop over his shoulder. It was comfortable, yes, but would expose his bones.

"ToO bAGgY." He mumbled, throwing an oversized hoodie on the floor. So far, you seemed to own quite a lot of excessively large clothing, despite knowing that you could fit into a jacket seven times smaller.

Why did you choose to go about wearing this type of clothes? That was a mystery to him. But he didn't care all too much, and he thought it looked rather nice on you anyway.

"TOo sUSPiCioUs..." Error trailed off, glancing at a trenchcoat hanging in the closet. He didn't even bother touching that one, it would draw too much attention. It just seemed so . . . sketchy.

Returning his attention to the remaining garments, the skeleton gasped upon the sight of a particularly flashy outfit.

Growling under his breath, he snatched said outfit from the closet, holding it as far from his face as possible.

"WhY tHe He*L wOUlD I nEeD tHiS?!" He raged, glaring angrily at the object in his hands.

He currently was holding a small sweater, one that would actually be in your proper size. It was bright pink, so much so that it seemed to glow upon contact with light, hurting his eyelights.

"WhAT iS tHiS EyESorE dOInG iN mY cLoseT?" He hissed, bringing it slightly closer to his face for inspection.

Now that it was in a closer range, the male was able to recognize the fact that a vibrant magenta lined the sides of the sleeves. It reflected rays of light all too well, as if its creator intentionally designed it to act that way. It disgusted him.

"THiS iS bY FaR tHe MoST hIdeOUS tHiNG i'Ve SEeN sO fAr. WeLl, oThEr tHan nIgHTmARe." He grinned, knowing that his boss would have a fit, had he heard that. Error was only joking, of course, and did care about the mentioned.

Suddenly, the pang of an unpleasant emotion made its way to Error's head, quickly replacing his grin with an emotionless gaze. He didn't quite understand why, not at the moment. It was hard for him to process.

For some reason, everytime he thought of a memeber of his group, 'The Bad Guys', he felt . . . strange. It was like it caused a slight pain to go through his soul, though no physical pain was caused.

His mind trailed back to some of his memories with the group, one of which taking place in the dungeon of Nightmare's castle. They had just captured Blueberry, and planned to get information out of him regarding the Star Sans's future plans. Even if it meant resorting to violent methods.

"Horror, I swear to god, if you don't stop trying to eat Blue right now, I will take all your food and force you to you watch me eat it." Nightmare threatened, glaring at the mentioned.