Day 5

15th May 2020👑

My parents

My parents.. well I donno what to say cause I'm what I am now is only because of them.. when I count my blessing my parents are the very first in my list.. because by Allah's grace they have provided me everything what I've wished for and wished not.. and shaping me as the independent individual I owe them..

My mumma is literally my everything in life..
Despite being a working woman.. her utmost care was always on me and my sister's well being..and it's with deep gratitude I say that she has always given me the very best in everything let it be my education, my clothes and what not..
She is my best pal that I always fight me.. our cat and rat fights are famous for the drama.. she calls me annoying but never let's me stay away from home cause she misses fighting with me😂😂 yep that's how my mumma is..
Everything of her is love and what inspires me of her is her sense of take it easy or let go..
She rarely questions my choices (except for clothes ofc.. still Imma dress according to her liking).. she is the best friend of my best friends.. and I've never seen a woman of more guts than her let it be fighting the devils at life or the devil at home.. I.e :that's me..
Even with her busy schedule of work and home she always found time to peep into our lives and make sure we are on track..

My dad has a greater part in shaping my life and turning me into the gurl I'm now.. with him being the busy man he is, I always saw a little of him, but I was sure he did all he could for our own lives..

I was never the pampered child not the neglected one.. everything I wanted was provided to me in the right amount as I always wanted.. never more never less and all thanks to almighty allah for the best of parents he had blessed me with..
Alhamdulillah..