Day 16

👑30th of May 2020👑

Some one I miss

The only person I miss, each and every second of my existence is my ummama (my granny)

While all the others would fancy them selves as dad's gurl or mum's world..
I proudly declare my self as my granny's love..

Being the first  female grandchild after a long long long line of boys, I was lucky enough to be pampered by her since the moment I came back to srilanka..

Mum even told she was the first one to take me when I came back and since then I was hers.. except for the last few months of her life when she was in my aunts place..

As my mum was a teacher and hardly had time to spare, I grew up in my grandma's shadow..

She was the one who helped me draw my first flower, she had an amazing hand in drawing, being one of the best seamstress in my place and she was also one of the most searched person for bridal dressing..and a fabulous cook..

She was such an amazing woman that her radiance and piety highlighted all those people around her..

She was the first one who taught me to read, who encouraged me to keep myself drowned in books and not to care about the voices around..

I would always lie in her lap and keep on reading while she would spend her time reading quran and stroking my hair till I fell asleep.
Her hands did miracles and her voice was enough to melt anything..

I always use to sneak out of my room and flee to hers and cuddle with her, the smell of cinnamon in her sarees are my favourite home even now..

It's been 11 whole years since she left me alone and moved on to a better place, but her memory is something etched with me for life long, because she is indeed my iron lady who taught me you dont have to be vile to survive instead soften the world with ur love..

I know you are in a better place Ummama.. but know that your grand daughty misses you soo much..

May allah S.w.T forgive all your sins., protect you against the torments of grave and hell fire, enlargen your grave and make it the garden of paradise and grant you Jannah.. and unite us back there in..

Ameen Summa Ameen.,

And the other two personal I deeply miss every second.. is my milk and my elsa..

They indeed are my godsends who I've started to adore and love deeply and without whom my life would lose its shades..

Imy stupid..  nushnucchu Mylilbooktique

Question for the day: if you could get back one person from your past who would that be??

Until then Allah hafiz  lovelies