Day 13

👑 26th May 2020 👑

Day 13 says to talk about my favourite books..

And anyone who knows me know that my favourite book is.. (guess)

....

...

....

.....

......

......

......

......

.....

1. The Harry Potter series..

This series is something which has my heart and soul in it.. the love, the sacrifices and the entire story line grasped my whole being and still has in under control no matter what..

The perfect depiction if Harry and the magical world along with the adventures, emotions going downhill and up.. and all the little things which we rarely care but make it up to the reason we survive of tough times.. there are loads which I lived, loved and learned through this book..

and all it takes during rocky times to get back to my self is this book or sometimes the movie and I'll he crying over the death of Sirius , fred or dobby or fretting over stupid articles of Reeta sweeter, when whole of my world is falling apart.. such is the influence of the book in my life and I know it will remain the same always..

2. Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan..

This book along with the demigods and Greek gods laced with adventures and evils of the ancient world never failed to keep me hooked on to the mystery and the action no matter how many times I've completed the book..

Leo with his witty remarks, his humour and his fire abilities is the favourite of the 7 heroes.. and Annabeth and percy and goals too.. besides Frank, Hazel,Jason and piper.. you gotta agree they are just perfect for words..

3. The Family of strangers..

This novel is about a spoilt polish girl who was her dads princess until at the age of 18 and how she loses her family, escapes war and still survives all because a Jewish girl fell in love with a Christian boy..

The emotions are unlimited yet portrayed vaguely still noticeable making the novel more charming and sure to steal your heart..

4. A thousand splendid suns by Khaled hosseini..

I guess I dont have to explain how cool this book is cause almost whole of the world is in love with it..

How Maryam lives for the little things in life and how she fights all her battle just in her own way.. is just enthralling..

5. When a cloud left the sky by Aditha dissanayake

A srilankan novel showing the chaos and mess the 30 years old war created in the post war srilanka..

6. You are the password to my life

7. Cinnamon
Ice
Rose
The three out of the 4 books of shooting star series of V.C Andrew's..

8. Flowers in the attic by v.c Andrew's

9. The baby sitters club

10. Teem power series..

And the books I love in wattpad

1. Sidrathul Mutaha roshannay

2. Set me free series JapaneseSunshine

3. My whole time favourite- shimmering love crazyme_97

4.all the books of HopesPrayersNSmiles

5. His wife or maid warishaahmed

6. Finding solace in you Zernain

7. A dil for you..

Yeah this is the list of my favos I could come up with at the moment cause almost all the books I read are my favourites.. so I couldn't pin point some actually..